25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mother of Jackson's Kids ReactsPosted Jun 25th 2009 6:15PM by TMZ StaffWe're told Michael Jackson's ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, is "inconsolable."For the record, Debbie gave up all parental rights to the two children -- Paris and Michael Jr. Therefore she is not legally in line to take custody.

WHY THE f*ck AM I SEEING YURI 'I BEND SPOONS FOR A LIVING AND I HAVEN'T BEEN HEARD OF SINCE THE 90's AND I THOUGHT MAYBE I SHOULD SHINE OF ANOTHER MANS DEATH BY ACTING LIKE ME AND HIM WERE PALS WHEN WE HE ONLY ASKED ME TO PASS THE SUGAR ONCE AT PARKINSONS' GELLAR ON MY f*ck*ng TVActually pissed me off
MJ and Uri Gellar were good mates still.

Guest Flat Ericó
why are some of you lot going on like hes related to you.if you died tomorrow do you think he would of caredsome people need to chill stillhe was a good entertainer and now hes dead everyone dies
this guy just doesnt understand
them guys born in 1993

WHY THE f*ck AM I SEEING YURI 'I BEND SPOONS FOR A LIVING AND I HAVEN'T BEEN HEARD OF SINCE THE 90's AND I THOUGHT MAYBE I SHOULD SHINE OF ANOTHER MANS DEATH BY ACTING LIKE ME AND HIM WERE PALS WHEN WE HE ONLY ASKED ME TO PASS THE SUGAR ONCE AT PARKINSONS' GELLAR ON MY f*ck*ng TVActually pissed me off
he always claims that they were good friends

Guest Cipher
why are some of you lot going on like hes related to you.if you died tomorrow do you think he would of caredsome people need to chill stillhe was a good entertainer and now hes dead everyone dies
Your being sillyPeople are sad because, like me, from when they were about 4, or old enough to make music, they loved him & prob touched their livesHe had his first hit in 1969, and was about go on tour in 2009, 50 years of (see, i did not mean this at all, for f*cks sake) 50 years of touching different generations of listenersNoone else YOU KNOW OF has done that, at allGuy is most peoples childhood hero

this guy just doesnt understand
them guys born in 1993
1988 actually so u fail

MJ and Uri Gellar were good mates still.
this isn't a time for reasoning its the time for accusations and libelous claims against others