25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres only one person who can ecplise Jackson in death and thats Muhammed Ali. What a shame. RIP.
??nah
When Ali passes it will be bigger news that Jackson thus Im saying them two are the most famous people on earth. we have lost one and I HOPE to god Ali is around for many years to come. Jus to add again for the slow people i am reiterating the fact that one of the most iconic people is now dead.

Theres only one person who can ecplise Jackson in death and thats Muhammed Ali. What a shame. RIP.
??nah
There is no nah about itJackson is a legend but he isn't as respectable and as representative to the black race as Ali was
talking all races

??nah
There is no nah about itJackson is a legend but he isn't as respectable and as representative to the black race as Ali was
I dont kno theres millions of people who'd disagree i'm sure.

??nah
dont CAREblack this...black thatrip mjdont think u man understand tbh