Check out my new music video

Rich Kid

What ends you from Bro?

gotta be West

LOL

/

You man are venomous. Gonna watch the video & give feedback.

/

Right.

Errrmmm, well...

No, innit. Just no.

WHY did your guy start jerkin' at the end?

:lol:

Video was shot well I guess, but try to be more innovative in terms of the content of your lyrics. If you're gonna boast, boast well.

in my mind most videos can sell the tune if those watching can either relate or idolise the person or content

as in if u see couple man that are doing it proper swags in check nice whip few buff gall etc etc i can relate and certain man will idolise that

nothing really stuck to that point for me personally, and the hair w/ eyebrows piercings and all that is a no tbh

kinda like a cross between a gay Richard blackwood and team-wolf,

10/10 for doing something where others just sit about talking about it, but the UK music is too young for u to start off so left field

• Upvote 1

It's not my cup of tea but I think alot of you are being overly harsh. Apart from the lyrical content & general softness (lyrics/dress sense etc), it's good. The video, beat and if your lifestyle is similar to them it's bless.

Is it really worse than dem hood videos out there? No imo.

/

Rich Kid you know you f*cked by asking for feedback on here right? I thought you'd know the majority mindset on here when it comes to music. Fruityness of any kind doesn't go down well here.

You'd be hard pressed to find your target audience here but i'm sure there is some.

typical VIP2 mentality.

personally i dont like the current UK "urban" music scene. so watching this vid is just as annoying as watching an NDubz/chipmunk video

but for the market and the scene you are 'repping' its a good video.

bars from you and the 1st breh are good. 3rd guy is weak.

its just like that cricket video only their beat is far better.

/

word of advice about VIP2

this place is not the place to get a feel of your intended market, so asking people for opinions can be misleading unless u thrive on stupidity

if thats what u thrive on then this is the ideal place for that.

99% of the so called music heads on here have been sitting in their bedroom doing f*ckall the last 5yrs.. so they wont like it when someone actually goes out and does suttin.

• Upvote 2

Video and tune are alright

not bad at all, not overly memorable

Heard and seen alot worse

keep doing your thing tho the market your targeting is alot more lucrative than road rap and all the greeze we have all become accustomed to listening to.