Final Day Of The Premiership Season

Black.

Guest Daniel Levy

lol at liverpools season staring on july 1st, thats f*cked....world cup aint even finished by then.....

Arshavin. Really do not like.Walcott needs van Persie like Ljungberg needed Bergkamp.Fabainski Arsenal career is over. Today Wenger must know this, he'd be a brave man to stick with him for next season, if so and I can't believe I'm saying this but we might actually might as well sign David James...Safe to say Merida is gone, Wenger doesnt even sh*t on him, he just must know he's signed a pre-contract and is just using him to make up the numbers.Heard Wenger say Chamakh is a done deal. Now for the other 3...Gallas wasnt there so he gone.Glad we didnt sign Smalling.Eboue and his yutes...

tbh from now chelsea are on a declinesquad is getting more and more on the wrong age of 30 which means more niggling injuries over the course of the season, tbh peolpe now acting like they steam-rolled the title when in reality they was 1-0 ahead of us because we couldnt get a goal against blackburnye they deserved it but i hate them so mehnot sure if they have the funds to re-strengthen eitherj.cole looks likely to leave

wenger chats too much shitso we won 1 our of 2 trophies yeah? f*ck*ng mug
No trophy, but it is a prize, if you think not ask the Liverpool fans.That said the Carling Cup next season should be more frnge than youngsters & our first choice keeper should play the FA Cup rounds.