Notting Hill Carnival 2011

Dubby

Ok, man is en route. If you see a well dressed HLN with a shape up that looks like the Man Of Steel has been eyeing me up... holla at a brother. I'll be on some corner doing soulful skanks near a jerk stall (My dons marjay got the meat on smash. Shout for discount)

Got the Yak on stand-by and I'll salute ya.

I'm in a naughty mood, them moods where you holla at a girl.... in front of a girl you just hollered at. FACK FACK.

#PureSmack

/

JLovely shout me.

• Upvote 6

i went yesterday, it was just pure cool vibez, No GUNSHOTS No SCREWFACES N A tiny 2 minute beef which was more amping then anything. i saw alot more white people then usual but i enjoyed that still, i didnt see alot of the usual hoodlums tryna rep their endz maybe they left that for monday. soon as carnival got locked off it rainned i was kind of happy still.

moved around bare i should of sticked to a system, i ended up where invasion crew where at the end

tbh like i said before , it could of ended at 10 it was just pure vibes, its a shame rampage did not go ahead this year, but i was for the best. move a few girls, caught joke on the train back, got tipsy not wasted, jumped the train there and back

overall it was good... next year will be mad but for some reason i see the goverment diluting carnival from its carribean roots.

It was bless but I was ill n spent 2 hours lookin for friends, couldn't ever get a call through. In the end I just stuck at the DigitalSoundboy system for a bit then kicked. Never goin again unless I've got ppl travelin with me to there. Shouldn't of gone there feelin ill anyway.

it was cool this year, alot of people must have stayed behind...

but f*ck all yous who did. shookones

cant wonder what anyone wld be shook of unless ur a c*nt and know that its the day cunts get found out

there was some last mintue scuffles with feds after the soundsystems were asked to turn off..

the wardens of Mangrove band were pissed i.e. drunk.. lol so they kept clashing with police

apart from that it was cool, weather held out

Ok, man is en route. If you see a well dressed HLN with a shape up that looks like the Man Of Steel has been eyeing me up... holla at a brother. I'll be on some corner doing soulful skanks near a jerk stall (My dons marjay got the meat on smash. Shout for discount)

Got the Yak on stand-by and I'll salute ya.

I'm in a naughty mood, them moods where you holla at a girl.... in front of a girl you just hollered at. FACK FACK.

#PureSmack

/

JLovely shout me.

I'm only seeing this now. Good time? Who u go with?