Fire in your loins

OH YEAH

this was the best moment EVER in my life

now i posted this chick in the nastiest tings youve banged thread, this was after id banged her that first time

me and my boy went over to her house casj as we used to do, she lived in the rich part of Woodford and would just invite us round

now it was just me and my boy there, but she had 2 friends, i knew them both as i was in the same primary class with them

now my boy had a girl so stayed downstairs, but i somehow ended up upstairs with them, bant was getting thrown around we was having jokes, then suddenly the game of truth or dare came up, so they all had to kiss me for 15 secs, which they did

then it went up a notch, i stayed in the room, they turned off the light and went outside, then one had to come in the room for 30 secs, then switch

i was kissin and fingering all of them, sucking tits, did it about 3 times each, this one ting Sophie got MAD wet i just wanted to slip it in, and this other one Jessica had the nicest feeling p*ssy.

wanted to slide it in but they wouldnt let me :( when the time was up Sophie was always moaning sayin she needs more time

bare in mind i was 14 these times, had a smile for about a month

wanked over that a few good times

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Now unfortunately my boy must of caught a glimpse underneath her skirt and her panties must of slipped to one side and all he saw was poon

what happened next was beyond words. One glimpse of those lips sent him in some kind of predator slash pheromone induced trance.

He tried hollering at her but at this point any structured strategy was out of the window, it was pure frustrative and aggressive persistance. Girl wasnt having any of it and what transpired made for painful viewing

What smacks it was that this chick was distinctively average. And every time he tried getting her attention she would pretend like she couldnt hear him/change direction etc

He didnt stop and it got to the point were the general public were stepping in and taking man to allow it. Even her manager told him to salvage his pride and cut his losses

:lol:

Finally around 20 minutes later he thought fuck it and we left. Rest assured not a word was said on the way home and hasnt been mentioned since till this day.

Crying

"One glimpse of those lips sent him in some kind of predator slash pheromone induced trance.

He tried hollering at her but at this point any structured strategy was out of the window, it was pure frustrative and aggressive persistance."

:lmao:  :lmao: 

• 5 weeks later...