Revealed: mark duggan was not carrying a firearm

MARVELL

thought witness b was the guy filming from the balcony but it'd make more sense for it to be the cab driver.

apparently (not even apparently) in his first statement he said it might've been a gun duggan had so now he's contradicting himself

no justice is gna come from this obviously

This was a whitewash from day one. The IPCC is a compromised shitstack. The amount of misinformation they fed out was staggering.

Putting aside the fact that Duggan was involved in some dodgy stuff. Being shot in the street like a dog by police is something you would expect in a third world dictatorship.

And for them to admit it should lead to people giving a fuck, but we've all been cowed now. The crazy sentences given out after the riots have seen to that.

Yeah

He did have a strap, Regardless of whether he had it in his hand or not

That's what he collected in the cab from the other guy who got sentenced for supplying it to him

Obviously it ain't nice to be killed unlawfully by Feds(if that prooves to be the case) but at the same time it's the life he chose to live so he bought it on himself

• Downvote 2

what i thinkhapened is that they lenged him down thinking he had a strap but it was a phone

and to avoid the backlash they claimed he was taking aim

lest we not forget he was still in possesion of a firearm regardless

how do u no he was in possession of a blow off?

Yeah

He did have a strap, Regardless of whether he had it in his hand or not

That's what he collected in the cab from the other guy who got sentenced for supplying it to him

Obviously it ain't nice to be killed unlawfully by Feds(if that prooves to be the case) but at the same time it's the life he chose to live so he bought it on himself

Lets be honest, if your there one of them pigs and you have intelligence that this guys carrying a strap, he jumps out the cab with something in his hand your going to shoot out of sheer panic, it dosent make it right but just human extinct. 

live by the gun die by the gun.

• Downvote 1

Lets be honest, if your there one of them pigs and you have intelligence that this guys carrying a strap, he jumps out the cab with something in his hand your going to shoot out of sheer panic, it dosent make it right but just human extinct. 

kl

pretty sure the old bill get trained for those situations, there was no way what happend was right, in any way

pretty sure the old bill get trained for those situations, there was no way what happend was right, in any way

For sure, but every individual acts differently when the shit hits the fan.. he clearly had previous aswell added to that a firearm at the same time the powers above clearly made him out to be tony montana with so called intelligence like i say, these cops are like you and me they wanna go home and see there girl/kids at the end of the night.. human nature. 

For sure, but every individual acts differently when the sh*t hits the fan.. he clearly had previous aswell added to that a firearm at the same time the powers above clearly made him out to be tony montana with so called intelligence like i say, these cops are like you and me they wanna go home and see there girl/kids at the end of the night.. human nature. 

Speak for yourself bruh.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

For sure, but every individual acts differently when the sh*t hits the fan.. he clearly had previous aswell added to that a firearm at the same time the powers above clearly made him out to be tony montana with so called intelligence like i say, these cops are like you and me they wanna go home and see there girl/kids at the end of the night.. human nature. 

Speak for yourself bruh.

How can you say that though??

iv known a couple of 'un uniformed' police shall we say, and there more odt than most street guys believe me. they just make an honest living out of running around kicking doors down with shooters and terrorising gangsters.

• Upvote 1

in my experience police have never been some normal person they have always had an agenda I have only met 2 decent police officers in my life one who was a CID officer from up yorkshire apologized when searching us he said he knew we never committed any crime and knew the person who accused us was very drunk and was being a c*nt. the other was a police man from edmonton station who spoke to me on the phone and apologized for how his colleges behaved when they beat me up and arrested me shame they never gave me back my £450 . Other than that they always been some sort of d*ckhead. Just ashame no one killed any during the riots

Speak for yourself bruh.

How can you say that though??

iv known a couple of 'un uniformed' police shall we say, and there more odt than most street guys believe me. they just make an honest living out of running around kicking doors down with shooters and terrorising gangsters.

Who said anything about 'odt' i know a lot of these feds are psychopaths in uniform.

in my experience police have never been some normal person they have always had an agenda I have only met 2 decent police officers in my life one who was a CID officer from up yorkshire apologized when searching us he said he knew we never committed any crime and knew the person who accused us was very drunk and was being a c*nt. the other was a police man from edmonton station who spoke to me on the phone and apologized for how his colleges behaved when they beat me up and arrested me shame they never gave me back my £450 . Other than that they always been some sort of d*ckhead. Just ashame no one killed any during the riots

100%