Outside London UK & Europe Clubbing

Seth Rollins

350 is a lot you know rah

paid under 2 bills the flight was mad cheap when i reached 3 days

i dnno about stockholm but thanks to TF and Goddaz i never went there

MK pm if you want a run down of that.... or i might move this to slore central too bait here

c/s the city being mad expensive

£3 for a bottle drink

£12 Mcds meal

drinks mayfair prices

£2 for a chocolate bar

so figure that out

ill bring in contributors if i move it

dont worry

• 1 month later...

mY EX WAS from there and her and her mates are those artsy types so I expect it to be like Shorditch with the Hip Hop, Dance and dubstep. Then load of Yardie Killers like Eletism's father (sp). Went raving in Cardiff loads of bristol heads were there they were hype so think it will be like London TBH

Dunno about Saturdays but you can usually find any music types- typical urban/commercial nights, dnb/dubstep nights, house/techno/future garage type nights. Only think you'd find hard to find is like real urban music nights.

Mbargos for a decent urban/commercial selection - its a small club/bar type setup but its decent and usually dependable. You'll find clubs/bars near (around Clifton Triangle and Park St) playing the same stuff.

For the dnb/dubstep/house/garage/etc monthly type nights check the following: Thekla, Lakota, Blue Mountain, Motion, O2 Academy.

If you want to stroll through the area that reflects Shoreditch, that'd be Stokes Croft, its just a bit north of the centre.

• Upvote 2

Dunno about Saturdays but you can usually find any music types- typical urban/commercial nights, dnb/dubstep nights, house/techno/future garage type nights. Only think you'd find hard to find is like real urban music nights.

Mbargos for a decent urban/commercial selection - its a small club/bar type setup but its decent and usually dependable. You'll find clubs/bars near (around Clifton Triangle and Park St) playing the same stuff.

For the dnb/dubstep/house/garage/etc monthly type nights check the following: Thekla, Lakota, Blue Mountain, Motion, O2 Academy.

If you want to stroll through the area that reflects Shoreditch, that'd be Stokes Croft, its just a bit north of the centre.

respect

Going Bristol on saturday, whats good?

Don't really know what you're used to because i'm not from london but it's ok

easy (but not bait) chicks..

bouncers are generally the safest out of everywhere iv been

whenever iv gone, iv done the waterfront bars then oceana.. standard mainstream music but by that time i'm soo drunk id be skanking to spice girls