Summer Transfer Window 2012/13

The Somalian

not sure how Joe Allen will settle into a new team, but him and Charlie Adam have no business playing in the same team

Joe Allen's the first name on Brendan Rogers' team sheet, team built around him, etc.

so hope You've right about him.

/

my mental images of Gylfi, Dempsey and Huddlestone are exciting me and takin attention away from lack of strikers

please make it happen, but not at the expense of a striker and Scott Sinclair.

Sky Sports sources understand Clint Dempsey has been fined by Fulham for refusing to play for the Premier League club.

Craven Cottage boss Martin Jol on the eve of the new season has already confirmed the American is not committed and has not been involved with the squad for the past four weeks.

Dempsey is believed to be trying to force through a move to Liverpool and Jol is less than impressed, describing the situation as 'sad and almost embarrassing'.

The USA international has as a consequence been punished by Fulham in the form of a fine and it remains to be seen if he is still at the club beyond the 31st August transfer deadline day.

Dempsey looking to leave Fulham

Jol had said ahead Saturday's first game of the season against Norwich City: "Clint was not involved over the last four weeks so he is not going to be in the squad.

"He is not committed to the club. He wants to leave.

"I would like to keep him but I think it's impossible. It's a sad and an almost embarrassing situation."

Footballers need to behave with a bit more class.

You should keep playing and training till the day you leave.

The Modric and now Dempsey stuff is pathetic, appalling.

True but when management deem you as surplus to requirements and send you to train by yourself everyday thats appalling too

these guys have to protect themselves

Manager's a prick for going public with it.

How about announcing it AFTER the player is sold. That way other clubs don't know how much he needs to be sold, and try use it to their advantage.

Disappointed in Dempsey though, had a good attitude all this time.

True but when management deem you as surplus to requirements and send pay you to train by yourself everyday thats appalling too

these guys have to protect themselves

fixed

they're still getting paid, they need to do the job they're paid to do.

why am I gonna have a man who's refusing to play, training with my players, disrupting them, and affecting morale.

man's on some "I'm better than the team" sh*t. Can't have that on my training ground.

• Upvote 1

onus lies with clubs not players to sort this out if it needs to be sorted out

otherwise all this faux outrage needs to stop, it's pathetic

Dempseys been a prick, he only kicked up fuss because he thought liverpool were bidding for bim but they havn't,

so now he looks like a right c*nt. serves him right.

vanpersietraining12.jpg

Fletcher: "Oi Lu, tell Robin about that theory your always banging on about in training, you know, about how Arsenals strikers to blame for the 8-2 win.

RVP: "Mention my name I'll rock your jaw blud"

RVP: I wasn't expecting you to see that ball to me you know..caught me off guard

Nani: This is united bro, we do that all day. No Theos out here

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1