Jay-Z Vs. Nas - Album for album

Fresh To Death

I know die hard Jay fans who will defend the man even if Nas dropped the greatest album of all time

Its a lost cause trying to show people the light as Jay is the greatest of all time to some people

BUT JAY Z IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

(AND I'M NOT EVEN A DIE HARD JAY Z FAN LIKE THAT)

An no mention of this in the thread? Some of you talking without knowing a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4O0OTcey1g

Rip the FREEWAY, shoot through MEMPHIS with money bags

Stop in Philly, order cheese steaks and eat BEANS fast

And bring it back up top, remove the fake king of New York

You show off, I count off when you sample my voice

I rule you, before, you used to rap like the fu-shnickens

NAS designed your BLUEPRINT, who you kidding?

Is he H TO THE IZZO, M TO THE IZZO?

For shizzle you phony, the rapping version of sisqo

And that's for certain, you clone me, your wack clothes line

I'd rather Sean John, bore me with your fake coke rhymes

And those times, they never took place, you liar

Un was your first court case, you had no priors

You master fabricated stories of streets and sound slick

Have you surrounded, you and the faggot you down with

WHO IS THEN

People who are better than Jay Z? Big L, Biggie, Big Pun, the list goes on and believe me it is a long long list of people who are better than him

He does however have a shout for the GOAT album in Reasonable Doubt, it's on a par with anything else ever produced in the genre, but from there it was down hill

The label told Nas to tone down Ether or some bullshit like that

That is why apparently there's so much of that gay-z cockefalla sh*t

I dunno if this is true or not though

AHH: One thing that just came up today, Nas apparently has a response to Jay Z’s “The Takeover” on his upcoming album, which implicates you and Pun and includes the lyrics: “Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest”

Fat Joe: We gotta hear it but damn, what a way to put me right in the middle of the beef huh? We don’t comment on that, that’s old news. Like I said all the negative energy all that sht you can throw that out the window.

Nas is crazy. No question that we are allies with Nas Escobar. We love Nas. I almost named my son after Nas. As far as him and Jay Z with the beef: that’s they stuff. Until somebody tries to involve me in that sht, that’s it. I ain’t got no problem with the whole Rocafella. It’s well documented. Everybody keeps trying to get me to talk about that sh*t in every interview. Why don’t they ask Jay Z that stuff? I read his interveiws, nobody asks him. If you interview him, ask him

/

He was forced by Colombia 3 times to edit the songs because many of these lines were considered too harsh

The one we have heard is actually the “dumbed down” version and that is why the ether we all know has Nas basically overdoing it with all the “gay” and “c*ck a fella” jokes…..because he had to make up for the lines he had to take out, and they took everything good that he already had

Memphis Bleek: [Laughs] It was a gloomy day, for real. When [Funkmaster] Flex played it, I ain’t going to lie, I admitted to myself and had to tell the big homey he got us, he got one up on us. That s**t was cooked crack cocaine right there. Like it was no denying that record was hot as s**t, it was a bunch of lies on that record, but it was still a hot record. One that is going down in history, you know what I mean. We were at Baseline Studios listening to the radio when we first heard it. Jay and everybody was saying this s**t’s hot.

Jay lost cos he bitched on the radio, and looked like the sucker emcee he is.They over gased Super Ugly before it dropped too.

Plus you have to remember Jay brought back Nas. If Nas had just dropped Ether then went back to his retirement home, then Jay would have won, but just like with Ross & 50, Nas had the momentum cos he dropped a hot album, had Ether, Got Yourself, etc all out at the same time, were as Blueprint everyone had been bumping for months.

Pun and includes the lyrics: “Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest”

Fat Joe: We gotta hear it but damn, what a way to put me right in the middle of the beef huh? We don’t comment on that, that’s old news. Like I said all the negative energy all that sht you can throw that out the window.

Nas is crazy. No question that we are allies with Nas Escobar. We love Nas. I almost named my son after Nas. As far as him and Jay Z with the beef: that’s they stuff. Until somebody tries to involve me in that sht, that’s it. I ain’t got no problem with the whole Rocafella. It’s well documented. Everybody keeps trying to get me to talk about that sh*t in every interview. Why don’t they ask Jay Z that stuff? I read his interveiws, nobody asks him. If you interview him, ask him

/

He was forced by Colombia 3 times to edit the songs because many of these lines were considered too harsh

The one we have heard is actually the “dumbed down” version and that is why the ether we all know has Nas basically overdoing it with all the “gay” and “c*ck a fella” jokes…..because he had to make up for the lines he had to take out, and they took everything good that he already had

Big up to my Cartagena esses

Big up all my FARC donnies.

Viva la revolucion!