Mayor of London

Thun

Mayor of London  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to be Mayor

voted tory in GE but voting Khan for MoL 

they way zac has run his campaign is pure daemonry - aligning him with the terrorists at every opportunity 

typical racist behaviour hes asian so he must be affiliated with terrorists 

every asian person in politics comes under this scrutiny

voted tory in GE but voting Khan for MoL 

they way zac has run his campaign is pure daemonry - aligning him with the terrorists at every opportunity 

typical racist behaviour hes asian so he must be affiliated with terrorists 

every asian person in politics comes under this scrutiny

I thought it was because he's spoken at the same events as guys who've been labelled "extremist"

either way its very petty

Tories will win again because a lack in faith for Labour, instead of a true want of the candidate

no results for anything yet but http://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/may/05/uk-election-results-tracker-2016

Sad day for Londoners

Dont know how any sensible black or white person could vote for khan, its bait he will look after his own meaning people of his own religion

I reckon blacks will feel the worst of khans wrath but you asked for it

• Downvote 7

Yh cos the jew wont ? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thun said:

Sad day for Londoners

Dont know how any sensible black or white person could vote for khan, its bait he will look after his own meaning people of his own religion

I half agree, but Zac will look down on every non Jew

Sadiq Kahn win

Dailymail weeps

On 05/05/2016 at 7:14 PM, dub said:

I thought it was because he's spoken at the same events as guys who've been labelled "extremist"

either way its very petty

Tories will win again because a lack in faith for Labour, instead of a true want of the candidate

The extremist was a conversative party donor who helped Theo stories during the election last year and was pictured at the same events as goldsmith

It's not that they tried link him to extremists, they threw one of their own supporters under the bus as an extremist who the other candidate supports.

His own sister said it was a shit campaign,entire thing has been a fuckin shambles. Fuckin embarrassing 

despicable campaign against khan. I voted for Boris in his first election against Ken and voted for Khan in this one.

That despicable Zac and tory party are done for me. I wouldnt have even voted cos to me i'm over western politricks tbh but this one had to be done to avoid the joo get in.

had nothing to do with him being one btw..just the party and his snidey self. 

I got a despicable text on whatsapp which was being shared amongst "christians" my friend sent to me... which was basically a warning to good christians not to vote for the "enemy" and let Khan get voted in as he has links to islamic extremism..bare bible quotes and what not claiming that it was like voting against Jesus the jew and Barabas ...like wow. This is how far gone and lost some people are 

oh well..that failed woefully. 

22 hours ago, Thun said:

Sad day for Londoners

what has boris done for "blacks"? what was Zac going to do for "blacks"?

Sadiq Khan may have only been the Mayor of London for three days but he already has announced plans for radical changes to the cost transport in the capital, starting with a shake-up of London’s bus fares.

Mr Khan will be introducing his one hour “Hopper” fare, which will allow Londoners to make two bus journeys for the price of one within the space of a single hour.

The new fare will be introduced in September this year and will see passengers who use pay-as-you-go Oyster cards or contactless payments save £1.50 on an additional bus journey made within an hour of thier first bus trip.

:Y: