Mayor of London

Thun

Mayor of London  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to be Mayor

Well we all know why UKIP wasn't put in the debate. Against the euro trash system. These debates are for people who love being distracted easily not understanding they all part of the EU way of life. Wake up and lets GTFO of the EU for god sake

What would be the advantage of leaving the EU?

Well we all know why UKIP wasn't put in the debate. Against the euro trash system. These debates are for people who love being distracted easily not understanding they all part of the EU way of life. Wake up and lets GTFO of the EU for god sake

What would be the advantage of leaving the EU?

national sovereignty would be restored for 1

we could control our own borders, could calm the stupidly increasing population

we would be in control of our own resources, trade them with who we want, we wouldn't be losing however many billions a year to fund the EU, we would be free of their forced taxes and regulations

the reasons are infinite

research

elections are coming, read into UKIP, make the right choice

its like the fringe parties love to chat the most bullshit

i feel their pain cos a change is needed

but they also get token votes by claiming to do the ridiculous

i can guarantee that if UKIP won a national election they would not leave the EU

but its good to dream. control of your own resources? whats that exactly

• Upvote 2

Ken introduced the congestion scam were the profits do nothing to better the environment its just a profit making scam

Boris stopped it in west

I dont see the congestion charge effecting rich people but the every day Londoner

ken is an enemy of London and will do whatever he can to bring it down with his snake tactics

have to co-sign thun on this one, even with the 90% residential discount i resented having to pay to come out my yard, ill never forgive ken for the congestion charge.

It should be total exemption for you and others who live within the zone but other than that I think the C charge was a success.

Labour would of won if they never put Ken forward. Lib Dems are reeling wait for their collpase at the next general election (pretty sure Clegg is MP in Sheffield with loads of students would not be surprise if he loses his seat there)