Your unpopular music opinions

The Flyest

FABOLOUS AND LLOYD BANKS HAD NY ON THEY BACK FOR YEARS NOW

WHEN JAY DIE THEY GOT THE THRONE.

blah Lloyd Banks became irrelevant to me after he dropped that dead 2nd album

Cold Corner 2 was one of the best mixtapes last year

/

Kanye West can't rap (but deep down i think every1 knows this)

/

The Weeknd is sick mate lol at those missing out

Wiley sucked, Drake sucks, Lil Wayne sucks, YMHFDSGSDF whatever they are suck, a lot of this genre sucks now.

I hate hearing this euro, dance, mixed with hip-pop crap they play on the radio, makes me feel angry and want to put my foot through the radio while smoking a cigar.

Bieber needs to drop dead, Gaga can f*ck off, so many others can slit their throat and melt in the burning sun while I sip on a whiskey sour.

I'll think of more.

Bastards.

Bebyebhe

Pre

Hbrhtbte

:rofl:

f*ck*ng hell our hulk>>>>>>

• Upvote 1

Wiley sucked, Drake sucks, Lil Wayne sucks, YMHFDSGSDF whatever they are suck, a lot of this genre sucks now.

I hate hearing this euro, dance, mixed with hip-pop crap they play on the radio, makes me feel angry and want to put my foot through the radio while smoking a cigar.

Bieber needs to drop dead, Gaga can f*ck off, so many others can slit their throat and melt in the burning sun while I sip on a whiskey sour.

I'll think of more.

Bastards.

You sound like the type of person who rates music based on what music critics say about it i.e. you get told something is a classic so you deem it a classic.

I've seen you refer to BIDC as a good album but I'm pretty sue that had it not been an acclaimed album you'd lump Dizzie in the same category as Wiley.

If you think Wiley is sh*t and you rate Dizzee I can only assume you know f*ck all about grime cos Dizzee on his own has never and never will be at his best, he needs William by his side for that.

• Upvote 4

for me its the eminem thing, i just cant stand him, have never liked any of his songs, hate his squeeky voice, hate the lyrical content (mostly about his mum and woman doing him wrong), hate his whatless moody facial expression when being interviewed, guy just bugs me

for me its the eminem thing, i just cant stand him, have never liked any of his songs, hate his squeeky voice, hate the lyrical content (mostly about his mum and woman doing him wrong), hate his whatless moody facial expression when being interviewed, guy just bugs me

I HEAR DAT FULLY

BUT THIS TUNE GOT MAN

scarface is the most underrated rapper of all time

sheek louch's album walk witt me is one of the best rap albums ever

this thread should be deleted as its called you unpopular music opinions, and all ive seen (i havent read every page) is average rap artists discussed.

open your minds and listen to proper music!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

FABOLOUS AND LLOYD BANKS HAD NY ON THEY BACK FOR YEARS NOW

WHEN JAY DIE THEY GOT THE THRONE.

truss don't know what the fuck people even listen to

/

krit being boring. do u know how much his shit is constructed. french,2chainz etc got RHYME BOOK AND SPRAY RANDOM BARS FFS. this guy constructs wonderfully crafted music