VIP

Esquilax

Who remwmbers one mixed raced chick who took pictures of her p*ssy and someone exposed her? Miss nails, me and ashman took the love life room off her and she never returned again?

Not gonna lie, rwd became jokes when ashman and shaq joined, the original super trollls.

Yea my old girlfriend used to see me on here and be like 'your so sad always blogging'

>_<

pmsl

imagine trying to explain vip2 to someone who had no idea what an internet forum was

LOOOL Truss nosey bitches.

I used to say "Its where I get my mixtapes from."

They'll be cool then say suttin like "Why are you laughing so hard then? Whats so funny?"

I had nothing to say.

• Upvote 1

im 25, joined rwd in 1st year of college after collecting the magazines when i was 17.

i remember man like Silver da lyrical, swear dem times he was a certified bowcat.

Ive always been Gunner i believe. Maybe had one different name for a week or 2 right at the beginning.

PMSL....

Remember when TF was on the ultra SAS gas and he started off plugging some next guy 'Messiahbolical I think'.

I have been on here for a while come to think of it.

I can't front this forum as had an influence on my teenage life to adult hood...

I will be happy to donate in time of need.

Its been fun all long. Long may it live.

Yea my old girlfriend used to see me on here and be like 'your so sad always blogging'

>_<

pmsl

imagine trying to explain vip2 to someone who had no idea what an internet forum was

LOOOL Truss nosey bitches.

I used to say "Its where I get my mixtapes from."

They'll be cool then say suttin like "Why are you laughing so hard then? Whats so funny?"

I had nothing to say.

Lol yea I never let them actually find out about this place. Not about me exposing myself at all

im 25, joined rwd in 1st year of college after collecting the magazines when i was 17.

i remember man like Silver da lyrical, swear dem times he was a certified bowcat.

Ive always been Gunner i believe. Maybe had one different name for a week or 2 right at the beginning.

lol something he said about getting head whilst taking a sh*t :/

also JACK YOU was a funny guy

Do you ever just think that this whole RWD/ VIP2 shenanigans has been going on for like 6 years now, with essentially the same people talking to each other nigh on every day?

Isn't that kind of mad?

I agree, one important thing you forgot to add is that during the whole of those six years you, rsonist, carpe, thun and venom was and still are the biggest homosexuals to roam these message boards.

Lil Nigz

• Downvote 2

the msn convos around '05 >>>>

me, messy, ryan, black(n15), sheist, jay and murks that was the main stable there

with other players such as tippa, ceazy, sheg, kurious, ashman and haze from bexleyheath getting involved on a regs

and

anyone else i might of missed

Them days where jokes had 2 windows one for fm and the other for vip2

The way msn use to crash when people got over excited with sending audio and nudges

Who remembers kissy toffee, ever day she had a new sex story, early dasy were peak