Work & Life

Natalie

Guest Blacksheet
3 hours ago, TF S4DK said:

Stopped looking and applying for jobs.

Put my money up in myself.

Been about 6 weeks now...

Basically doing a car a day, everyday.

Going to be p'd off but wondering when I will have time to spend this money (as I currently struggle to even invoice people) and still laughing to myself that I'm going to go mad talking to myself in this little office I have created doing about 3 peoples jobs...

So if you don't see me on here as much, it's not just cos Arsenal are shit... Finally I just don't have the time.

Love reading shit like this 

love it.

how much did you put up to get them returns?

So dont know if anyone remembers me saying ive got a really good team leader we get on well, hes supportive etc etc  Well hes just got a new job in the company in a different office hes starting next month...im so devastated i could cry tbh . 

He's texted me today asking if i want his job which would mean a 6k increase. Obviously i'm not guaranteed the job but he'll support me in applying and feels ive got a great chance of getting it. 

Now the thing is I dislike the manager he reports to although apparently she's fond of me :/  And the next thing which is might be minor to you is ive only worked for the department for 12months now and me managing my peers could def cause some envy and probable rumours.

Would you guys work under someone you dont feel comfortable with and also poss be unhappy in the role for the salary increase? 

Guest Blacksheet
3 hours ago, Niall Ferguson said:

I can tell you now MGEEZ, give up the investing and trading, it'll never happen.

:lol:

#fuckerybuttrue

#dreamcrusher

#inb4poppsychology

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

1 hour ago, Yoshie said:

Guys life must still be shit, how sad :(

Probably saw @Aliz3 sign up again :(

On 4/22/2016 at 5:32 PM, underwriter said:

its definitely true how you can just be at a company and just be so comfortable you cannot be bothered to look elsewhere

the mere thought of looking elsewhere brings LAZINESS in people and just the utter cant be bothered attitude for the whole rig moral

*rigmarole