Work & Life

Natalie

???

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, revs said:

Never realised my own self worth in terms of industry value until now. 

Been at my current place for nearly 10 years and wasn't even sure I was good enough for anywhere else.

Now the studio is closing and the interviews and offers have been coming in and I thought I wouldn't get any interest at all. 

Csb

Good stuff Revs!  I'm sure there will be countless of companies willing to hire you and your former workmates. 

Today was my last day at my current job.  Today really made me realise how appreciated I actually was and how many people actually thought highly of me.  Made me send off really good.  Start my new job on Monday and looking forward to it.

• Upvote 7

In a bit of a dilemma... some advice would be good.

Been offered 1 job that doubles my pay and is good career wise but for the next 12 months my physical movement will be extremely restricted.

I also have an interview for the job i really want. The recruitment manager has informed me that they are interviewing 6 and i am in the top 3 candidates.

Do i turn down the first job with the risk that i might not get the second? Or do i just take the first job knowing the next 12 months wont be the happiest but my bank balance will be ridiculously healthy?