Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

Like I said, I'm not guilty as much as you man would like to believe it but this is VIP.

People will be believe anything they want and it doesn't help my case given what has transpired with Gayle etc.

As for that being a Talk Talk ip now swift. Yes, I'm with talk talk now but I only switched about two months ago, before that I was with BT but this being vip ppl will say say I done it from a different computer/isp etc.

Faze up whatever you like. I don't care, you man are the ip/computer experts so do your ting.

As for what it's worth Titan. I've never had anything towards you, nor will I despite what your accusing me of infact I remember I helped you many times. sh*t I offered to drop you money when that situation with your dad was kicking off now your going to believe off the strength a suspect ip address match I was this e.morgan? Cool.

was this public knowledge...coz putting that out there like that...

It was in a topic yes.

Guest chap44uns

I'm perplexed at this moment in time as to what's going on here.

Titan you can believe whatever you like but I'm telling YOU that this has nothing to do with me. It seems I've been somehow set up & I'll be honest at this point I can't offer any proof to back it but I'll clear my name in time although most of you have already found me guilty (not to surprised with some coz many have been gunning for me from day).

Looking at those dates/times in the ip pic thing I'm certain someone is out to get me because Tiscali has NEVER been my internet service provider. Safe David for that little info coz I don't know how those ip thing works.

This isn't the first time I'm been accused of being someone else, I remember Brisco doing the same.

I'm going to stay here, I have nothing to hide. Let me go finish reading the rest of the thread (just got up to page 7).

I'm not guilty.

man still thinks hes on the dock for bassin di ganz

If coincidences were taken as fact bwoy, the world would be a f*cked place indeed.

Like you said Titan. It's whatever so I don't even care no more.

Smh @ judging someone because you want to opposed to having any concrete evidence.

/

Everyone believe whatever you want. This is long.

This thread has taught me one thing. I didn't know so many people wanted me to be a wrong'un

Sorry to have disappointed

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

If coincidences were taken as fact bwoy, the world would be a f*cked place indeed.

Smh @ judging someone because you want to opposed to having any concrete evidence.

/

This thread has taught me one thing. I didn't know so many people wanted me to be a wrong'un

bro but come off it, them screen shots are concrete evidence. its not like you have used the same ip on one occasion or the post instances were days/or weeks apart.

The reaction has said it all. smh.

Guest Chelsea Jack

/

:/

no1 wants you to be a wrongun mate

dnt try and pull the old innocent phreshy

the evidence is clear as day you have been rumbled

Kmt

I'm gone. I've got better things to do.

Agony/Agonaldinho tweet again if there is anymore developments.

I just tweeted you so you can stop hiding and address what you did to someone that I've known personally for around 12 years

If you want more developments you can stick around check this thread for yourself

• Upvote 6