Week 07 - 12/13 - Premier League / El Clasico

User

[media=]

[/media]

gave me goosebumps

the goal and the crying

Brought a tear to my eye.

How can any other sport compare to this?

LOL

what a puss

cryin ova the man whose noncing your mumsy and put up with your goofy arse purely because of that fact

waste

no men left in the world todayn it seems

you should be in 'whatever', defending your people's honour.

local bodied ur lot.

Anyway, I made a bet at the start of the season, Liverpool wouldn't score more than 25 EPL goals by December. 2 fools took me up on that. I've given one of them til X-Mas day, the other got excited and said start of Dec.

So far, scored 9, conceded 12, played 7. *Looks at November's fixtures* :lol:

You'll win the 1st Dec one, second one will be tight.

Just seen this :lol:

Hi,

My name is Tom Day and I'm working on a pilot for a new ITV 4 football debate show.

We're looking for passionate and opinionated football fans to be part of our studio audience and put forward questions to our panel of big name guests from the world of football.

It's a serious discussion show, and while there will be plenty of light hearted moments we are aiming for a tone to the debate that is closer to Question Time than Soccer AM. We want to give fans the chance to hear from our panel of experts (comprising players, managers, referees and journalists), to pose questions, discuss the big talking points of the moment in the game, and to hear the opinions of those who know the game from the inside.

The pilot will be filmed on Monday the 22nd October in Central London from 6pm, and will be finished by around 8pm.

If you're interested in coming along, representing your football club and asking a question then please get in touch, either by email ([email protected]) or phone (02071574524), and I can explain more about the show.

As long as the FA actually put the work into this place long term it will flop and that'll be a shame it looks like great facility and England should be a hot bed in terms of talent as I haven't got the numbers but I'd imagine most kids in the country enjoy playing the game at some point.

Zlatan is the ultimate piss-taker. His track record is one if success and yet people still doubt him in the great English media.

Ronaldo and Messi are mocking the football gods and just doing what the hell they want, but along as he stays there till the end of the season it should be Falcao's season, then Athletico will unearth some other gem to replace him, in the same way they have replaced line of quality forwards.

Chelsea are playing the best football in the league at the moment, (spits) not sure if it'll last though,

Liverpool is going to be an interesting "project" Andy Carroll being at West Ham is the best thing for him as when he returns he'll do so as the saviour.

Tom Cleveley didn't mean it IMO. But who cares,

Tiote is a big baby,

I'm amazed at the events of the weekend due to the fact that it seems like Patrice Evra is capable of putting in a good performance.

I don't know why Santi Cazorla is being heralded by the media as a gem nobody knew about,

Gareth Bale's dive wasnt very scandalous IMO.

Suarez's was funny and will only decrease the chances if him actually getting any decision in the future, So I quite liked it.

I quite like how theses two are the villains of the week though despite the FA report, Huth's stamp and RVP being so enamoured with Cabaye's face that he felt compelled to touch it with his forearm/elbow.

I think Walcott should be given a run through the middle, as I think he will actuallly duppy.

Hope this fills my quota of on the pitch talk for the week l, even though everything I've said has probably already been said.

• Upvote 1