Racism In Football

Admin.

Lossed in translation niceties in a Luis style?

Failed comedic act due to the Woy tek?

Or brazen racist?

Serious question, do people actually think black players should stop playing over there? Or work to gain enough stroke over there to enforce change at a footballing infrastructure level then a social one?

I understand the notion that they should say fuck if and leave but not sure what that'll achieve so it doesn't sit 100% right with me tbh.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Black players in Milanā€™s Under-10 team were allegedly subject to heckling and racist abuse during Sundayā€™s 4-0 win over Paris Saint-Germain in the Universal Cup.
Ā 
In a statement on their official website, Milan said ā€œit has been brought to our attention... that during yesterdayā€™s match between Milan-PSG, that there was alleged incidents of racism from certain ā€˜peopleā€™ in the stands towards Milanā€™s black players.
Ā 
ā€œWe do not wish to magnify the issue, but truly hope that these reports arenā€™t true or that it was simply a sporadic incident. If they were to be confirmed, then it would be simply unacceptable,ā€ concluded the statement.
Ā 
Milan play Benfica in Mondayā€™s semi-final of the prestigious youth tournament, which is taking place in Forte dei Marmi in Tuscany. Chelsea, Ajax, Inter Milan, Benfica, Juventus and Roma also have youth sides taking part in the tournament.
Ā 
There have been several high-profile incidents of racism in Italian football, notably when then Milan player Kevin-Prince Boateng led his teammates off the field in protest after racial abuse by opposing fans during a friendly match in January 2013.
Ā 
In November 2014, Italian FA president Carlo Tavecchio was barred for six months by Fifa and Uefa for allegedly making a racist comment about African players.

Ā 

Ā 

under 10s you know

• Upvote 1

Ā 

are you alright fighting weight?

Ā 

No, but why are you askng?

Ā 

You shouldn't be arrested for calling someone a nigger or a kyke or anything like that. If he called for him to be hung, it would be different, which I don't beleive he did

Ā 

Ā 

errr.........

What?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You shouldn't be arrested for calling someone a nigger or a kyke or anything like that. If he called for him to be hung, it would be different, which I don't beleive he did

Ā 

Ā 

i'll leave it there

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

errr.........

What?

Ā 

Ā 

It was racist hyperbole, not an actual attempt to have him hung or a call for anyone else to do it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...