Pep Guardiola

Fighting Weight

Ahhh fuck him

Why we not get him though.

Hope the prem shows him the levels

Leagues wrapped 100pts soon come

Why he do that tho

How can Hollywood United allow the noisy neighbours to move bawsey like this only God knows.

Now I'm certain mourinho is coming as soon as lvg quits

f*ck this

Not going to be a good few years for us.

Hope Pep gets bored

Doubt it

The man is playing fm irl and innovating for the fun of it

• 4 weeks later...

Who the f*ck is sampolio ?

Lol looking forward to Phil jones and Danny blind as cm's at the Manc derby Pmsl

Chille coach

It's funny how people can say Sampaoli >> Pelli 

when

If pep was @ any other club during this time period, Pelli would 100% be staying. Winning titles and reaching latter stages of CL.

oh the bald geezer from the World Cup?

What the fuck has he won

C/s

Pelligrini madrid>>>>mourinho Madrid

Facts

Please divulge in these facts mate.

He won the square root of nothing.

asthetically

football wise

he was there for a season but out of Mourinho,Benitez,Schuster etc he was the best coach footballing wise. Along with Carlo

• 3 months later...
On 17 April 2015 at 11:49 AM, O Fenomeno said:

I know you stan for this guy hard but are you trying to tell me if this guy doesn't win CL during his time@Bayern it won't be seen as a failure?

I don't know how you lot measure a success of a coach at a top club

For me your judged on your CL success

On 31 January 2016 at 2:28 PM, The Infamous said:

asthetically

football wise

he was there for a season but out of Mourinho,Benitez,Schuster etc he was the best coach footballing wise. Along with Carlo

PMSL at this ridiculous statement 

• 4 months later...
On 05/01/2016 at 7:49 PM, Iceberg said:

Leagues wrapped 100pts soon come

Defo sticking with this 

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yaya Toure claims Pep Guardiola 'does not like African players' and was 'cruel' with him... Hard-hitting interview in tomorrow's France Football magazine in which Toure says, 'I want to destroy the Pep myth'

Yaya couldn't understand why Pep didn't play him last season even though his stats, he says, were better than others. 'It feels like he was jealous of me, he saw me as a rival... as if I was taking the limelight away from him'

'He was cruel with me. Do you really think he could've been like that with Iniesta? It got to the point I asked myself if it was because of my colour. I'm not the first, other Barça players asked the question too.'

'Maybe us Africans aren't always treated the same by certain people. When you see the problems he (Pep) has often had with African players, everywhere he has been, I ask myself questions.'

'He's too intelligent to be caught. He'll never admit it (not liking Africans). But the day he picks a team with five Africans in, I promise I will send him a cake!' (France Football)

Yaya couldn't understand why Pep didn't play him last season even though his stats, he says, were better than others. 'It feels like he was jealous of me, he saw me as a rival... as if I was taking the limelight away from him

:rofl:

This guy is mental

"Yaya has received many offers from different countries, big money offers, but we have decided to devote the next season to Guardiola," Seluk told sport24 . 

"To proving to the Manchester City fans that Yaya is not finished with football. He is full of strength and energy and wants to play in England this season.

"At a time when English clubs are spending huge sums of money on players, I officially declare that Yaya is ready to move to any top-six English club as a free agent with a salary of £1 per week. As long as a success-based bonus system is in place.

"I think a player like Yaya would be good for a club like Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Tottenham or Liverpool. Yaya is a winner.

"And a top player with leadership qualities could never be a bad addition to a team, especially when he doesn’t require payment."

:rofl: :rofl::rofl: