Homegrown UK Instagram Tings

Guest chap44uns

I hate hate hate this 'goals' shit, and its usually on the corniest, fakest crap. These people seem so gullible.

I just read through the thread on the other forum, makes sense, but i dont see a problem with it tbh, youtube and social media is now a legitimate business, if they want to act as a couple for videos and be sponsored to visit spots why not, its getting paid to act. The gullible fools fall for it, get their bit of entertainment, no different from watching eastenders really.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Wavant said:

Lol woman are evil.

:rofl:

Terroll is very very dim. Gets upset and deletes pictures when people Dont agree with him. They're relationship is for internet fame. The girl said it herself, she wanted a man she could make videos with. I find him super conceited. It's a long story but he used to have a darker skinned woman he was intimate with who went HAM on social media when he stopped dealing with her. That's the only reason his page keeps coming up and I have blocked both of them. Her gelled hair really annoys me sorry. His new found profound quotes and staged coffee photos make me rofl. Plus he tried to rob my neighbour back in the day.

Bare salt