When is the last time you cried and why?

Badman

Went on my sisters laptop, her screensaver is a photo of my cuz Daniel who was murdered.

661115072.jpg

Still nobody brought to justice, not even bothered tbf cos it can't undo the damage done.

The thing that gets me most is the boy was an angel, just gutted in a way I can't even describe.

Guest chap44uns

Went on my sisters laptop, her screensaver is a photo of my cuz Daniel who was murdered.

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/polopoly_fs/daniel_omari_smith_1_602593!image/661115072.jp

g_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/661115072.jpg

Still nobody brought to justice, not even bothered tbf cos it can't undo the damage done.

The thing that gets me most is the boy was an angel, just gutted in a way I can't even describe.

Didn't even know the guy but everytime I go past that kfc I always remember

Proper fucked up

I'm sorry to hear that bro, been there.

The moment you get the news for something like that, especially if it is unexpected, is the worst though.

I remember it was a Saturday morning when I found out about Daniel.

Was my girls birthday aswell, woke up about 11 and it was a beautiful day, the sun was out.

Checked my phone had 3/4 missed calls from my mum and Vmail.

Knew something was wrong as that is unusual, listened to the Vmail and knew from her voice someone had died.

Rang her back with a VERY bad feeling in my stomach, she picked up and I said "What's happened now?"

Said "They shot Daniel"

*Confusion*

Only know 1 other Daniel from school and I knew my mum didn't know him but it didn't compute that it could be Daniel, just woke up aswell so was even more confused.

I said "Which Daniel? Daniel Who?"

"Our Daniel"

Said "What are you talking about? Daniel ain't mix up in nothing like that what the fuck"

Said "Where is he?"

My mum said

"He's dead Anthony"

That line right there pfft smfh I can never forget that feeling when I heard it.

Know a lot of man that been licked down, some involved in tings, some who weren't but nothing has hit me like that, he weren't even street wise.

My cousin rang my mum balling, told her to sit down before he told her, she said she screamed so loud my dad and sisters ran upstairs, asked where my sisters were, my mum said they were just in their rooms crying.

Found out he was on the phone to his sister just before he got shot aswell smh.

Was round the corner from his house getting KFC for them.

People don't understand the damage they cause I tell you.