Week 34 - Premier League & CL SF - RVP Crowned Champion

User

I beg someone explain to me, with the score at 2-1, why did Rafa bring on Benayoun instead of another defender?

I mean when shits about to get tough you don't bring on that moist guy Yossi, you bring on a man built for war.

Yossi is not moist and he keeps the ball very well. 

/

Suarez must be off, he bit a man in his last game for Ajax so it's obviously his signature 'f*ck your league' finisher.

llow it

fuck next season then

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beg someone explain to me, with the score at 2-1, why did Rafa bring on Benayoun instead of another defender?

I mean when shits about to get tough you don't bring on that moist guy Yossi, you bring on a man built for war.

Yossi is not moist and he keeps the ball very well. 

/

Suarez must be off, he bit a man in his last game for Ajax so it's obviously his signature 'f*ck your league' finisher.

In comparison to John Terry who spent the match on the bench, Yossi is wet tissue

Shtap it

Wow guy on talk sport saying Suarez could be an ultimate role model Liverpool fans are actually f*cked.

So someone rings up talksport and says they're a liverpool fan so they must be and not only that this fans represents the whole fanbase? 

Go have a look on RAWK and see the comments on what Suarez did for a more representative view of the fanbase than some doilum on talksport who's probably on the wind up.

• Downvote 2

Wow guy on talk sport saying Suarez could be an ultimate role model Liverpool fans are actually f*cked.

So someone rings up talksport and says they're a liverpool fan so they must be and not only that this fans represents the whole fanbase?

Go have a look on RAWK and see the comments on what Suarez did for a more representative view of the fanbase than some doilum on talksport who's probably on the wind up.

Exactly that pal.

https://twitter.com/RAWK_Meltdown

Oh ye?

Those are real as well

https://twitter.com/RAWK_Meltdown

Oh ye?

Those are real as well

Are you actually serious? Go read the context of some of those posts, obviously tongue in cheek.  These are the reactions off the first page of the post match topic.

I hope Suarez is sold in the summer. Disgrace to the Liverpool shirt.

Luis - incredible player.

But WTF Luis!?!

Suarez despite being a footballing genius is a silly silly boy though and that could be his season (and Liverpool career? sad.gif) over.

Suarez you tit.

The good, the bad and the ugly.

Suarez is fucked though. Out for 10 games probably. Inexcusable really.

Well and truly saw the best and worst of Luis Suarez today, let's hope that's not the last we see of him this season.

Suarez you Feckin idiot

absolutely idiotic from suarez.

So pleased with the late goal but all the talk is going to be about the bite and there's no defending him anymore, fucking idiotic!!!

What the heck is Suarez thinking at times? Trying to bite an opponent is wrong. Period. No excuses.

Hope Suarez wins pfa player of the year