SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD 2013

Flojo

Lets be honest your whole existence depends on what you do in the here and now cos nobody really gave a fuck about Chelsea FC a decade or so ago and if the cash dried up today nobody would give a fuck about you tomorrow. 

He's been there 10 years and for the first time you made a profit in 2012, like I said just pray that he never gets bored because your 'worldwide' brand would disintegrate quicker than you could say Eddie Newton, Mark Stein, Dennis Wise and nobody gives a fuck .

I don't even know how to sum your club up because you have no identity, you're just the plaything of some guy with a lot of money.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lot buying Zapata?

andy grey just chats shit tho

got a good voice for commentary thats it

had enough of 

"in this great league of ours......."

"i would suck gerrards balls clean"

"Fancy dan foreigner.....not for me"

Not a weird signing at all.

Parker Hudd & Livermore (loan)  all set to leave.

AVB wants to make our squad much smaller with players that are versatile and can play a number of positions.

Sandro is not fully fit and won't be ready for the start of the season.  Can also fill in at CB during an injury crisis (Like the one now)

Around/under 10 mil 

Signing is a no brainer.  We are still very much in for a CB and a LB.  They are probably the only two positions we have left to strengthen.  I don't expect anyone big though.   We going to have a huge clearout soon, got so many players that look to be leaving.

Baldini has been our best signing this summer, everything is getting done early.    The main problem is keeping Bale now.   If we do that, we are set (although we still lack that creative player)

Sandro & Paulinho are your 2 ball-winning CM's. That's all you need. Yes, Sandro is injured but you shouldn't make a long-term signing based on a short-term (in relation to how long you'll sign Capoue for) problem.

You'll play a combination of 4-2-3-1 & 4-3-3 this season right? Well, if we go with the former, in terms of squad personnel, you'll need 2 ball-winners (Paulinho-Sandro), 2 deep-lying playmakers (Dembele plus ???) & 2 attacking midfielders (Holtby + Bale/Chadli?)...

I think signing a CM who can initiate attacks from deep would make more sense in case Dembele isn't unavailable. Then again, there is that young lad that came through your academy that broke through last year right? Caught a glimpse, he was alright.