Woolwich Beheading

Seriously that black bredda deserves a stern handshake .

100 percent ratings .

Always gotta respect someone who will fight to the death for what he believes in and defends his people  .

British soldiers have been killing millions of ethnics for CENTURIES yet one soldier gets killed and the whole world stops ?

Savage scum mentality

Do not expect nothing less

You just dont get it do you .

These soldiers have been wreaking havoc on people of colour and killed millions for centuries for absolutely no good reason but to steal what we have .

Dont you think its about time we defend ourselves .

Its about time someone with heart let people know we are not happy about it

You live here but dont you want this land to prosper?

You do understand this is our land and does not belong to the government 

Most us disagree with the wars but we are powerless to change the governments stance on it 

Dont understand your mentality of wanting people attacked in the country you live in and want havoc reigning in the streets

Thats straight dumb and backwards 

100 percent ratings .

Always gotta respect someone who will fight to the death for what he believes in and defends his people .

British soldiers have been killing millions of ethnics for CENTURIES yet one soldier gets killed and the whole world stops ?

Savage scum mentality

These soldiers have been wreaking havoc on people of colour and killed millions for centuries for absolutely no good reason but to steal what we have .

What has it really achieved tho? Some sufferings for family members, nothing thats going to go down in history

One less enemy innit .

100 percent ratings .

Always gotta respect someone who will fight to the death for what he believes in and defends his people .

Savage scum mentality

What has it really achieved tho? Some sufferings for family members, nothing thats going to go down in history

One less enemy innit .

Certified Cholling

100 percent ratings .

Always gotta respect someone who will fight to the death for what he believes in and defends his people  .

Savage scum mentality

You live here but dont you want this land to prosper?

You do understand this is our land and does not belong to the government 

Most us disagree with the wars but we are powerless to change the governments stance on it 

Dont understand your mentality of wanting people attacked in the country you live in and want havoc reigning in the streets

Thats straight dumb and backwards 

Prosper from seeing my brethren suffer ?

No thanks .

Do i want innocent people attacked in the street ? NO . But i got no problem with seeing  soldiers and or oppressors attacked ,

You daemons always hold soldiers up on pedestal when realistically they are murderers and you need to stop

• Upvote 1

100 percent ratings .

Savage scum mentality

One less enemy innit .

Will have gained quite a few more

Not winning

Guest chap44uns

At least they sliced up a soldier and not innocent civilians

And what's 1 or 10 britsh soldiers getin killed compared to the thousands that get killed in afghan Iraq etc

Fuck em

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

Asham's FB has been banter today

jus read this

Rosie Gadsby Yeah but not by us and if it is its our armies trying to make their countries nicer places to live in. Also a british soldier is not allowed to kill people unless they are under attack! dont think this guy was attacking these men! I'm sorry I'm not a racist but this is too much now seriously! Our taxes probably paid for them to live here and are now paying for them to be treated in hospital. If I was working there I would refuse to help them! I

James Cousins Who cares about views. It's instinct that rules when u brother is getting killed by some f*cking savage c*nt. Sometimes I wish u would snap the f*ck out of it Sean!

Guest Chelsea Jack

There is now gonna be more deaths.This aint ending here, there is no solution. No party, congregation, or army can sort this out. There is good and bad in all but u cannot point out who is what. Religion is the killer, it segregates, its all false belief. It all began with being a country ran by pussys who cant stand up for whats right. Its all to late now anyway. Could we ever build a church in a muslim country? Cos this is a christian country. So why let in all these immigrants whose beliefs have eventually warped many new generations of society's minds and filled their brains full of absolute sh*t, and now they are taking the life of a solider, who has fought for all the good this country has...... You f*cking scum pieces of sh*t, i hope them two cunts entire family's die slow and painful deaths. I am English. I am Non religious. If u dont like this country, or its people, or its soldiers, f*ck Off. If you dont like this message, f*ck Off. And if you have a problem with what i say, remove me,or inbox me, and ill f*ck you Off. My friends, family, please be careful, be safe, and, be ready, for Anything, we are now in a war. We cannot relax or be blinkered

df

dfdf[df

df

df

df

df

df

][d

]dfs

][sdf][

sdf

sdf

dfs[]sdf

ARD ADZ #WM *@ArdAdz 1h

“@LethalBizzle: Terrorists ain't Muslims, they're Puslims #Pussys” << HOW DO U EVEN KNOW IT WAS TERROSTISTS OR MUSLIMS WAS U THERE? PRICK

Lethal Bizzle *@LethalBizzle 43m

Dunno who this d*ck head @ArdAdz is, don't let me end your career b4 it starts rude Bwoy. U dont want my full attention. #Leaveit
Collapse

ARD ADZ #WM *@ArdAdz 42m

@LethalBizzle FAM AM NOT A RAPPER U CAN'T END MY CAREER , IL SEE YOU SOON GG DON'T SLIP #AmNotDAPPY

English Frank *@englishfrank 7m

@ArdAdz lol a pop artist got carried away, you gotta love @leathalbizzle Mr dench but he must of forget what Brixton is really about