malia stabbing-is the place alright?

easy.pee.zee

Toney if youre gonna flood the forum with gay propaganda dont duck the question of whether youre a faggot or not

This is the guy that makes topics about 'great gays' and his friends homoerotic novel or w/e it was and numerous other suspect stuff i cant be bothered to remember

Just piss off with your c*ck-sucking crusade already

• Upvote 4

if raised in such an environment, yes that person would want to disassociate themselves completely from it

but i find it hard to believe they would act out and go the extra mile with violence

I don't, perfect way to disassociate yourself from something that has been drummed into from birth is wrong.

Remember this is all on a subconscious level.

the United Arab Emirates murder rate is 0.8, one of the lowest in the entire world

being homo is a crime and you can get 1 month to life depending on the case, im sure this promoted through the media there

why is their behaviour different?

crime ultimately stems from economic status, culture plays a minor role

Could be lots of factors.

Is their music homophobic in nature?

You have listed economic factors which must play a part.

The severity of punishment in the judicial system may prevent this behaviour

Education

Lack of exposure to such behaviour etc...

why do you think most security guys are black 

there was even an article in the guardian as to unemployment for black males is low but found high employment in security - thats because the stereotype of beiung hard/ strong is obv needed in that sector

The fact that you can go to the job centre and get put on 3 SIA courses(Door supervision, CCTV and Close Protection) for free might have something to do with it.

Is this so?

:rofl:

But on a real though was having a convo with my work colleague the other day and we was saying how almost  4 in every 5 black youth is on banging gym or looking tough these days.

Its nothing to do with been healthy. Niggaz just wanna look tough.. Its like we are at war with something unknown.

Look at the stratford westfield  security especially the black ones  and  compare them to the rest. They come across as goons. Doo-rag slinging and all sorts. 

Toney if youre gonna flood the forum with gay propaganda dont duck the question of whether youre a faggot or not

This is the guy that makes topics about 'great gays' and his friends homoerotic novel or w/e it was and numerous other suspect stuff i cant be bothered to remember

lol

I usually ignore this stuff but I will address it today and never again.

No, I am not gay, just a tolerant human being who believes homosexuality is a natural occurrence and not deviant behaviour.

But on a real though was having a convo with my work colleague the other day and we was saying how almost  4 in every 5 black youth is on banging gym or looking tough these days.

Its nothing to do with been healthy. Niggaz just wanna look tough.. Its like we are at war with something unknown.

lol

Reaction formation.

Reaction formation is sometimes described as one of the most difficult defenses for lay people to understand, this testifies not merely to its effectiveness as a disguise, but also to its ubiquity and flexibility as a defense that can be utilized in many forms.

If you haven't studied Psychology maybe what I'm saying seems like bullshit still.

lol

No, I am not gay, just a tolerant human being who believes homosexuality is a natural occurrence and not deviant behaviour.

100% deviant behaviour. Nothing natural about shagging another bloke up the arse

Or did God make them that way?

why do you think most security guys are black 

there was even an article in the guardian as to unemployment for black males is low but found high employment in security - thats because the stereotype of beiung hard/ strong is obv needed in that sector

The fact that you can go to the job centre and get put on 3 SIA courses(Door supervision, CCTV and Close Protection) for free might have something to do with it.

Is this so?

:rofl:

Yep

Know a few heads that just signed on quickly, got their badges and then signed off. It normally costs around £1.5k to get all 3 of those badges so its a smart hustle.

lol

Anyone who eats di  poo poo is a deviant and a disgusting one . Just because the west accepts it doesn't mean it should be considered natural

From time you man are paraphrasing an argument in to one and two line replies about the problems, causes of them and the consequences they bring along with symptoms to identify these factors.

No point, people are so off the mark and locked into their views and not willing to see another side. Your all wasting your time 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From time you man are paraphrasing an argument in to one and two line replies about the problems, causes of them and the consequences they bring along with symptoms to identify these factors.

No point, people are so off the mark and locked into their views and not willing to see another side. Your all wasting your time

Ok

Everything is reputation.. I used to have a strong rep for fighting when i was 15-18 cuz my dad had me in thai boxing from age 5 .. You literally feed off it and if someone challenges that reputation you feel like the only option is to defend it.. I only changed when i realised the people i thought respected me just feared me and people challenge me even more bcuz they think iv gone soft now.. Sometimes i feel to flip out on someone to prove myself and thats prob why i get mad when dons take the piss on here but i have to remember im 22 and my main focus is making money

/

1 of my dons asked me a question the other day.. He said "would you rather be the biggest trapper, everyone knows about you but youre too smart to get caught by police or the biggest trapper, no one even knows you move weight so you also never get caught"

Theres an obvious answer to that question but judging by all the youtube videos and other shit, im guessing 95% of these youts would make the wrong choice... People wanna make a name for themself whether its in the road life or business life, only difference is the road life also comes with violence.

• Upvote 1