Arsenal 2013/14 thread

Anderson

truss me

2-0 i was in tears

when ozil was a metre out and made no contact

gibbs clearance on the line

ALL OF GIROUDS MISSES

when wenger brought on sanogo

kos scoring and looking injured (belief in the arsenal curse was too real these times)

gibbs miss

all of girouds misses

fabianski trying to kill man

arsenal had to do things the hardest way possible which in a way makes this that more sweeter

instant classic

gonna take this to the transfer room now cause boy is there work to do

We never make finals easy. Never.

But they did it. Minimum expectations met, and a trophy that many have craved for YEARS.

Now lets build. Bring me 4 first team players.

Shame we losing Fabianski and Sagna tho.

No even sure about us adding any mre Germans, Ozil and Podolski stank the place out today.

Good win

Hope Wenger realises he has a great team at his disposal with guys like Diaby , Wally and Oxo to come back and doesnt ruin it by bringing in loads of foreigner X's

Giroud deserves another season as the main 9 too imo, great hold up play today, Jack looked like a new signings when he came on as well

Great result 

No even sure about us adding any mre Germans, Ozil and Podolski stank the place out today.

those 2 are known mental midgets though

Good win

Hope Wenger realises he has a great team at his disposal with guys like Diaby , Wally and Oxo to come back and doesnt ruin it by bringing in loads of foreigner X's

Giroud deserves another season as the main 9 too imo, great hold up play today, Jack looked like a new signings when he came on as well

Great result 

:lol: stop it

Good win

Great result

pmsl catted flojo

Good win

Great result

pmsl catted flojo

So yeah, I sampled your voice, you was using it wrong

tumblr_luilaj7IvF1ql5diio1_500.gif

• Upvote 4

Guest freestacks

Tbh this could be the worst thing to happen to arsenal because now wenger will be offered a new contract and i would put money on you lot not winning a trophy for atleast another 5 years. Although you should be happy with the trophy i don't see you moving forward under him

Quote me.

• Downvote 7