Week 08 - 13/14 Premier League / Champions League / Europa

User

F*ck Moyes, These glazers will realise next season when less money is coming into the club due to early champions leagues exits and 3rd/4th/5th place finishes, they will pull the plug but there going to give this wally atleast two seasons smh spesh wid fergie backing him

All these results make me more dissapointed with our performance

We were poor today, looked really tired but an away draw isn't the worst result in the world.

/

Moyes shouldn't be criticised for drawing with Soton imo they're a good team, he tried to shut up shop and unfortunately for him it backfired but they could have gone for a second and got caught out on the counter.

Just how it goes sometimes lol

We were poor today, looked really tired but an away draw isn't the worst result in the world.

/

Moyes shouldn't be criticised for drawing with Soton imo they're a good team, he tried to shut up shop and unfortunately for him it backfired but they could have gone for a second and got caught out on the counter.

:lol:

flojo fighting through the laughter to type that

• Upvote 4

Imagine if Fergie retired when he said he would and Lippi took over 

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

I want to live in the world

/

Lol, stop it.

/

Jack/Ramsey goals were nice. Shit's depressing

/

True but the red card had them there for the taking

Lool at the second part of that post

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/436803/Gareth-Southgate-backs-ban-on-foreigners

England has one fifth of the UEFA A badge holders that Germany has and only one eleventh of the number that Spain has. Sort this issue out and things will finally begin to improve.

Wow if true.