VIP Christmas Linkup Saturday 21st

Woodpecker

doing it on your own >>>>

but not in london tho  :rofl:

gotta be on them holiday isles or anywhere with a square/strip 

lol just read the whole thread.... personally dont think anyone can chat shit to woodpecker ever again..... all the guys calling him frail and that they would weigh man in had there chance and didnt even show up

not even on an anonymous tip

• Upvote 7

notting hill carnival seems reliable

don't meet up, but still bump into vipers and say what's good

most disappoint at Mad Vybz, he normally shows up.

least we've learned that Phil and Philip will show. can improve it from here, people will show now that there's guaranteed at least 2

Don't understand why there is such urgency for you man to link up

Sad guys

FAM!

lol just read the whole thread.... personally dont think anyone can chat sh*t to woodpecker ever again..... all the guys calling him frail and that they would weigh man in had there chance and didnt even show up

the guy is frail and most prob everyone on the forum would weigh him in 

that doesnt mean someone should go to some pointless forum meet up in shoreditch for a scrap then go home 

Don't understand why there is such urgency for you man to link up

Sad guys

FAM!

lol just read the whole thread.... personally dont think anyone can chat sh*t to woodpecker ever again..... all the guys calling him frail and that they would weigh man in had there chance and didnt even show up

the guy is frail and most prob everyone on the forum would weigh him in 

that doesnt mean someone should go to some pointless forum meet up in shoreditch for a scrap then go home

your so f*cking soft, we know you sat on VIP at home alone while the real lads from VIP decided to not be creeps and go and have a banter, some drinks and meet some ladies/start some madness (philos was trying to get a bit naughty)

your so unbelievably m&s finest cashmere soft you didnt take the opporunitty to roll thru and

a) show your not the tranny c*ck loving queer dude we all think you are

b ) show me how frail I am

believe me if you did roll thru to any VIP social event and I was close by I would holla my mum/girl/friends whoever I was with and let them know I just gotta give some gay muppet a quick pasting

thats obviously the difference between me and john doe, im not too cool or think its weird to weigh in someone who I keep saying I can

• Upvote 8