Players that are holding teams back from progressing?

kerser

3HUNNA being a sideman = league title

3HUNNA being the main guy and scoring 15+ league goals a season = no league title

10/11 when Berbatov, Nani and Hernandez saved the team all season while Dracula broke his leg and 3HUNNA was going on holidays to Dubai and America = league title

3HUNNA being RVP's sideman when RVP scored or assisted vs nearly every team in the league = league title

RVP being injured last season and 3HUNNA being the main guy = no league title and our worst premiership season

Not 100% sure about this one but have we won the league when 3HUNNA has won a pfa or club POTY award?

Can you clarify what you mean by sideman? Position?

Winning the league uno

You wanna worry bout top 4

Alie

/

If Liverpooll can mount a credible title challenge with Allen & Henderson, I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility Ramsey/Wilshere could do something similar for a team.*

*playing once a week, with luis suarez and daniel sturridge up front. 

It's Wenger whos letting Jack & Ramsey run wild. When told to play compact (Jack next to Song) (Ramsey next to Arteta 12/13) they are very capable.

Winning the league uno

You wanna worry bout top 4

Alie

/

If Liverpooll can mount a credible title challenge with Allen & Henderson, I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility Ramsey/Wilshere could do something similar for a team.

I don't think they can. Henderson and Allen have more tactical nous

They get better coaching, in terms of natural ability, Ramsey & Wilshere are both clear of those two.