Week 18 & 19 - 13/14 Premier League - Festive Football

User

sakho aint swapping shirts now

how can you have a player called smith in 2014 tho 

All I've heard this season about this ball playing teams (City, Arsenal, Southampton and now Liverpool) and we've made them all look bang average.

Did Suarez go to the same dissapearing act school as Özil?

Hazards English :lol:

:/

you played with 5 defenders

That's an interesting point of view.

x6iygy.jpg

From the match I saw and this little stat box looks like your team was on the back foot a bit more pal I dunno maybe you watched a different match.

I thought Chelsea were much better than normal today which in part was due to us indadvertedly fucking ourselves over by scoring early, it meant they had to come out and play.

I was expecting a much cagier game which would have been much better for us given how much energy we exerted against City but as soon as they pushed the tempo I thought we'd struggle. They moved the ball quickly, pressured us all over the field and generally didn't allow us a moment of rest which was the last thing we needed.

Was definitely a struggle, we haven't got the squad depth to play 2 games away in 4 days against the 2 teams with the deepest squads. Unlucky not to come away with at least a point from either. 

Feel a bit bad for Smith, not an easy game to make you debut and he was struggling.

Lucas has been average this season, we need an upgrade or at least some competition for him. Johnson has been our worst player, he can't even pass anymore.