Marvel Super Heroes

Yung Fly + Flashy

Where do I begin...

Felt a little short changed by the beginning, as there was a missing gap from the last film(s) to suddenly this one begins in a war with the sentinels. 

Would have liked to see some progression to that, guess it was just cut to shorten the film. 

That said, it opened well and set the film up nicely

My favourite scene was Quicksilver's scene. The way the character thought for himself, did what he wanted and got his results >>>>> 

+ The comedy value!!!

Also Quicksilver as a character in general was excellent >>>>

Strangely hope the character is used as well in Avengers, despite being a different actor and the films being unrelated.

Was weird seeing Professor Xavier's development like that, I'm used to just seeing him as the professor, that said, it was fairly well portrayed. 

End credits scene wasn't worth the wait, but You will of course wait and decide that Yourself.

Fassbender is the man!!! >>>>>>>>>

Magneto is the man!!! >>>>>>>>>

Fassbender as Magneto is the man!!! >>>>>>>>

Stole the show! 

Now for the spoilers - DO NOT READ UNTIL WATCHING THE FILM!!!! 

trust Magneto to turn. basically waited for man to come and rescue him, tell him their plan, then went back to his own shit  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Magneto gone Magnete, eh?

/

was annoyed by the appearance of the new spec sentinels in the future scenes, but then when they showed the old spec sentinels they were exactly how I'd want them to look and understood why they did it.

/

glad I can finally place Xmen Origins: Wolverine in the series now, the way they linked that to the series in this film was nice! (when they rescue him from drowning, the guy says he's gonna experiment on Wolverine, says his name, and he's the guy who had Wolverine in that facility) 

/

that moment that Xavier decided he was gonna give up his legs working to have his psychic powers again was emotional! 

on second viewing

Felt a little short changed by the beginning, as there was a missing gap from the last film(s) to suddenly this one begins in a war with the sentinels. 

I take this back. The war is explained throughout the film after showing it to avoid a boring intro of loads of backstory, and I prefer it this way.

/

is no one else watching this yet?

I am yet to see it but one of my writers seemed to (mostly) like it. I think. Here's the link. There are a few spoilers about the basic storyline within it.

The film moves inexorably towards a climax in both timelines, as the Sentinels close in on the last surviving mutants in the future and the younger versions of Magneto and Xavier try and set things on a different path. It’s all fairly exciting stuff, and the cast acquit themselves honourably, but Singer felt much more in control with X-Men 2, a film which juggled a large cast with superb efficiency and did not stumble at all. Here the film feels uneven and unfocused, occasionally clumsy and struggling mightily to balance the contributions of its over-large cast. Familiar faces appear for brief cameos and new mutants are often given little more than a name and a facial tattoo to distinguish them.

Full review:

http://www.leftlion.co.uk/articles.cfm/title/x-men--days-of-future-past/id/6699

This is probably top 5 comic film, ever.

James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender make such a great xavier and Magneto. This series totally turned around when these two jumped on board.

Otherwise, great story. Damn good action really like how the rest of these companies are starting to 'get it' with the whole marvel continuity thing.

Although needed more Quicksilver (he stole the movie).