Arsenal 2014/15 Thread

Seth Rollins

dont wanna see jack in the starting xi tbh

Nah I do.

Wilshere has been better than Ramsey so far this season he's been the only one who's improved with the switch in formation

The whole reason we switched is cause Wilshere needs game time

But ozil on the wing just ain't worked so far

would be horrible to see ozil out 6 weeks with his form still undecided, or another setback to wilshere

out of the 3 ramsey has been worst this season, if only by a margin, so all things considered thats enuff for me not to be mad at his absence

will benefit both ozil/wilshere plus our balance been suffering from tryna play all 3 at once so uno 

really hoping giroud disappears before january btw

what we saying lads

not gonna lie im hanging onto the fact that wenger actually instilled some discipline in these guys, and had some tactics that were actually proving effective

2nd half guys started to get tired or perhaps just lose sight of the gameplan doe

wasn't much in the game to be fair, but I got the feeling Chavski didn't get out of 2nd gear

Gibbs for the 1st goal lol, taking a quick free kick when Sanchez wasn't ready

Santi battled well in there, Ozil when he was involved did okay but for some1 of his stature, he didn't do enough

Wilshere ran down blind alleys as usual and spunked our best chance but was enterprising I guess

The balance in the team is poor vs the good sides

wasn't much in the game to be fair, but I got the feeling Chavski didn't get out of 2nd gear

Gibbs for the 1st goal lol, taking a quick free kick when Sanchez wasn't ready

Santi battled well in there, Ozil when he was involved did okay but for some1 of his stature, he didn't do enough

Wilshere ran down blind alleys as usual and spunked our best chance but was enterprising I guess

The balance in the team is poor vs the good sides

Agreed, Wilshere gotta take them chances no excuse. Thought on the whole Wilshere played quite well actually

Not the worst result by a long shot.