The Official Chelsea Thread

Guest Chelsea Jack

• 2 weeks later...

Fair to say despite Mourinho's great record against the top 4

He has assembled a very expensive team to destroy and dispose of small teams(their problem in the second part of last season) and go classic Jose and defend with 8 defenders against the top 4 at home or away. Will be interesting if he is willing to play Fabregas as a pivot in a 2 with Matic pmsl he aint brave enough imo

If Chelsea defend and play shitonastick football like they did against the top teams last season this season Jose is a fraud

Do you agree Thizz?

That shit on a stick (LOL) that produced a goal difference of +11 and 16 points out of 18 against the top 4?

Considering we've already played 2 of our hardest games IMO City and Everton away with Matic and Fabregas (PMSL) then I doubt he's not brave enough pal.

Yeah this season you have added some good quality in attack with Fab and Costa. So I'm just cranking up the pressure on you lot its all well and good smashing everton and shit but then parking the bus at the etihad is some would say cowardly

win by any means but he is the 4 times winner of shitonstick football mate don't front

I honestly couldn't care less.

I'm not like these other football weirdos mate.

Would rather scrape through and win 1 – 0 from only 1 shot all game that was an offside handball from a player who should have been sent off 5 mins earlier than lose every day of the week.

I honestly couldn't care less.

I'm not like these other football weirdos mate.

Would rather scrape through and win 1 – 0 from only 1 shot all game that was an offside handball from a player who should have been sent off 5 mins earlier than lose every day of the week.

LOL this is like me during Rafa. Just expect critics

• 2 weeks later...

October 2014

Crystal Palace V Chelsea

Sat 18 Oct 15:00    

Chelsea V NK Maribor

Tue 21 Oct 19:45    

Man Utd V Chelsea

Sun 26 Oct 16:00  

Shrewsbury V Chelsea

Tue 28 Oct 19:45

pretty much all I'm looking forward to this month