The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

I think it's really unfair how Muslims get judged/stereotyped by the actions of a minority. There's millions and millions of Muslims around the world and outta that % something like 1% do something bad and the 99% get steorotyped by the western media. I'm not a Muslim but in the Quran it say's bringing harm to a non Muslim who brings no harm your way is forbidden

If your black and you give a fucc about how other people are judged/stereotyped then your an idiot tbh

dunno if your black tho...

I think it's really unfair how Muslims get judged/stereotyped by the actions of a minority. There's millions and millions of Muslims around the world and outta that % something like 1% do something bad and the 99% get steorotyped by the western media. I'm not a Muslim but in the Quran it say's bringing harm to a non Muslim who brings no harm your way is forbidden

If your black and you give a fucc about how other people are judged/stereotyped then your an idiot tbh

if anything its the other way round we (blacks) relate to being heavily stereotyped over the actions of the minority 

• Upvote 3

hes white, but still whats wrong for feeling empathetic towards other people being stereotyped? 

• Upvote 1

hes white, but still whats wrong for feeling empathetic towards other people being stereotyped? 

Trust, dumb thing to say.

Trust, dumb thing to say.

Its not dumb at all tbh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2796178/pakistani-christian-woman-sentenced-death-blasphemy-making-derogatory-remarks-muslim-neighbours-loses-appeal.html

Muslims will stay silent as usual

So which god shall save her? Apparently allah hates her. So who can save her from the hatred of allah?

Muslims, Christians, Jews and to a lesser extent Hindus and agnostics all believe in the same God. That is just the Arabic translation for God

• Downvote 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2796178/pakistani-christian-woman-sentenced-death-blasphemy-making-derogatory-remarks-muslim-neighbours-loses-appeal.html

Muslims will stay silent as usual

So which god shall save her? Apparently allah hates her. So who can save her from the hatred of allah?

muslims stay silent??

what cos we we all know about a woman in pakistan, damn i must of not got the daily muslim email alerts today i missed this one.

some people are so dumb, muslims need to speak out about grooming gangs, muslims need to speak out about isis, muslims need to speak out against a woman being hanged, why the fuck should i? I dont give 2 shits about these people i have bigger fish to fry, go worry about ur own people and be apologetic for them if u think its the thing to do.

• Upvote 4

"The shocking case hit global headlines after two prominent politicians who tried to help Ms Bibi were assassinated, one by his own bodyguard.

Lawyers showered the killer with rose petals when he appeared in court and the judge who convicted him of murder had to flee the country. "

Sounds like hell there

People are so fool they can't see how deeply their actions contradict their relationship with God

"The shocking case hit global headlines after two prominent politicians who tried to help Ms Bibi were assassinated, one by his own bodyguard.

Lawyers showered the killer with rose petals when he appeared in court and the judge who convicted him of murder had to flee the country. "

Sounds like hell there

People are so fool they can't see how deeply their actions contradict their relationship with ALIENS

• Downvote 2