The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

Trust me them ones when your a kid and you do something bad and your mums like its ok don't worry about it

But when you get gome she still beats you

• Upvote 1

Islamic State (IS) militants have posted a video online which appears to show a young boy shooting dead an Israeli Arab prisoner.

The man, identified as Mohammed Said Ismail Musallam, was accused by IS of working for Israel's Mossad foreign intelligence service.

The 19-year-old left his home in East Jerusalem for Turkey last year, apparently intending to fight in Syria.

Israeli officials and Mr Musallam's family denied he was an Israeli spy.

The video footage has not been independently verified and Israeli officials said they could not confirm its authenticity.

On Tuesday evening, Islamic State's Furqan media outlet published a 13-minute video showing a young man, identified as Mr Musallam, sitting in a room wearing an orange jumpsuit, talking about how he was recruited and trained by Israeli intelligence.

He is later shown kneeling in an empty field, facing the camera. Behind him stand two figures in camouflage fatigues, one of whom appears to be a boy.

The boy appears to shoot the kneeling figure in the head with a handgun and then to fire further shots into the body.

The video then carries a warning from an older, French-speaking militant aimed at the Jewish people.

French media and IS supporters identified the older militant as Sabri Essid. He is reportedly a half-brother of Mohamed Merah, who killed three unarmed French soldiers, a rabbi and three small children at a Jewish school in France in 2012.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-31822703

Nah man I read about this not long ago, that is f*cked.

These lot need to be stopped.

Our government clearly don't want them stopped though, as they are still slapping sanctions on Syria and trying to choke their finances. Assad could have squashed these in 6 months with support from the Arab League. It's f*cked.

I understand why some people feel the urge to go over and fight with a random Kurdish militant group, this is evil. But at the same time is it our fight?

its tricky, because the West's involvement in the middle east has enabled such shit to happen

and a lot of IS following is due to the hate for the West

its shit our lot has started, it would seem irresponsible for us not to get involved

Yeah so we need a non-state response. The Army can't help this situation as we all bear the brunt of any repercussions.

If NATO/UN wasn't such a clear arm for Western interests, I'd say get them and the Blue Helmets in but that's not solving sh*t in 2015. UN Peacekeepers are known for raping women and NATO are known for wading into wars of aggression grounded in real-politik.

I fucking hate the politics of the world. Life is simple.

@AP: BREAKING: Resident says 200 military vehicles with Niger, Chad soldiers entering Nigeria to fight Boko Haram

If Gaddafi was still about there would have been three times that.

The African Union is weak as fuck, but that's actually a pretty reasonable response.

Not gonna help as I'm sure Boko Haram have had a Libyan link for weapons for a while.

if youre not from that region its not your fight. all this stupid sensationalism has got you sheeple gassed as usual. as if what they are doing is unprecedented

israeli soilders have shot journalists in cold blood in the past and not an eyelid batted. 

dictator allys of the west have done all what ISIS have done in the past,. but no one cared 

did i see ISIS guys in ORANGE jump suits... i wonder where they got that idea from?????????

didnt cuntbama claim he would shut down guantanamo in his first week of office?

• Upvote 1

So canada sent those 3 girls to syria

A Kurdish girl from London wanting to fight against IS got arrested couple days ago on terror charges.

These times she didnt step a foot into middle east and we have these IS girls that fly there frequently with ease.

The Only time Muslims get mad is when a cartoon gets drawn

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2997577/Replacing-Christian-crosses-black-flag-ISIS-Chilling-photographs-reveal-Islamic-State-thugs-ravaged-religious-sites-Nineveh.html

Oh but who cares about a bunch of Muslims destroying a Christian Church ey?

Muslims play silent as usual

• Downvote 1