Week 04 - 14/15 Premier League / CL & Europa

User

Bad day in the office though nothing else 

nah mate 

tactically inept

1 center mid away to dortmund, full backs playing high up leaving the paceless center backs exposed 

• Upvote 1

Balo was the only standout tonight, I'm not sure why Brendan has ditched the diamond but we look so much better with it. Coutinho's poor form is amplified by Sturridge's absence because Balo doesn't make anywhere near as many runs in behind. We're still adjusting but I'm sure it will come with time.

I haven't said anything about Lovren because I haven't watched him enough to give an informed opinion but on first impressions I aren't impressed, I know he prefers to play as the LCB which he hasn't been able to do playing with Sakho so I'll reserve judgement for now.

As expected it was a very nervy performance but with 3 points on the board I'm sure we'll settle down.

Balo was the only standout tonight, I'm not sure why Brendan has ditched the diamond but we look so much better with it. Coutinho's poor form is amplified by Sturridge's absence because Balo doesn't make anywhere near as many runs in behind. We're still adjusting but I'm sure it will come with time.

I haven't said anything about Lovren because I haven't watched him enough to give an informed opinion but on first impressions I aren't impressed, I know he prefers to play as the LCB which he hasn't been able to do playing with Sakho so I'll reserve judgement for now.

As expected it was a very nervy performance but with 3 points on the board I'm sure we'll settle down.

:angry:

Bad day in the office though nothing else 

nah mate 

tactically inept

1 center mid away to dortmund, full backs playing high up leaving the paceless center backs exposed 

trust me

i was refraining from posting but wtf

lmao "nothing else"

we've been seeing that for years hold tight merse

That was never a bad day at the office.

We will only perform when either Jack or Ramsey gets injured

Fuckboy don't want to drop either. I think he's sticking to this formation waiting for Walcott.

Cazorla came and started distributing the ball better.

Same ol shit. Life's good though

Hopefully we'll beat Villa next.

mad that madrids 9, 7, 11 and 10 all scored 

That benz goal >

Wtf was that keeper doing against pool