January Transfer Thread 2015

Fresh

ANOTHER TWIST IN BEN ARFA DEAL

Nice have been prevented by FIFA from registering new signing Hatem Ben Arfa.

The playmaker, a free agent after his release from Newcastle, joined Le Gym last Monday but was not available for Saturday's win over Lorient as he awaited international clearance.

The problem was due to the clause in FIFA's transfer regulations which states a player cannot play for more than two clubs in the same season.

Article 5.3 of FIFA's regulations on the status and transfer of players states: "Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs."

Ben Arfa made eight appearances on loan at Hull - and an appearance for Newcastle's under-21 side earlier in the season has been ruled by FIFA to be an 'official' match.

Smh

could be over for man like Ben Afrey …damn shame

'Strikers in the Premier League don't always have to score goals,' Pardew said, whose side face a relegation crunch match against Burnley on Saturday.

'I think Sanogo offers the chaos factor. He has technical ability and defenders don't always know what he's going to do.

'His main job here is to grow as a player and goals will make him grow quicker.'

Pards knows :rofl:

'Strikers in the Premier League don't always have to score goals,' Pardew said, whose side face a relegation crunch match against Burnley on Saturday.

'I think Sanogo offers the chaos factor. He has technical ability and defenders don't always know what he's going to do.

'His main job here is to grow as a player and goals will make him grow quicker.'

:lmao:

'the chaos factor'

'the chaos factor'

Hshjwklslss

Ms

S

S

Nah i'm dying

'the chaos factor'

Hshjwklslss

Ms

S

S

Nah i'm dying

:rofl:

That's fucking rude

• Upvote 1

Confirmed transfers

Gabbiadini>Napoli>€12.5M

Joaquin Correa>Sampdoria>€8M

Boufal>Lille>€4M

Assaidi>Al Ahli>€6M

Ricardo Goulart>Guangzhou>€15M(club record)

Alan>Guangzhou>€12.8M(everyone has dipped apart from Soriano)

Diego Tardelli>Shandong>€5.5M

Lucas Silva>Real Madrid>€14M