Winter has arrived

Admin.

was -18 on thursday

I was working outside. I wanted to cry

Ah that's horrid.

I went to a city called Harbin in China around this time last year. It's called the 'ice city' as they hold an ice sculpture festival there every year.

-20 degrees. Nice festival but my feet were NUMB.

/

My mate (arrives late 95% of the time) left me waiting outside in the cold on Friday for 15 minutes. Developed a cold straight away :/ Thought I was gonna through this winter without one.

was -18 on thursday

I was working outside. I wanted to cry

Ah that's horrid.

I went to a city called Harbin in China around this time last year. It's called the 'ice city' as they hold an ice sculpture festival there every year.

-20 degrees. Nice festival but my feet were NUMB.

/

My mate (arrives late 95% of the time) left me waiting outside in the cold on Friday for 15 minutes. Developed a cold straight away :/ Thought I was gonna through this winter without one.

Cold weather doesn't lead to a cold, just saying

Yeah I know. Can't explain this then. Brother has had it since last Monday, so maybe it was oncoming for me just the weather sped it up. I didn't have proper shoes, my feet were numb again and I felt shit as soon as I got into her car :lol:

I know moving constantly between heat and cold can mess with your system a little as well right?