General Election 2015 (Discussion Thread)

Hipster

General Election 2015  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Party are you going to vote for?

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Lib Dems
    • UKIP
    • Green Party
    • f*ck Politics

tory ukip gov

Vs

Lab snp gov

More likely

media really cranking up the sturgeon bashing today. peak for clegg. bbc saying 'sturgeon the superstar of the campaign so far'. :lol: :lol:  they are trying...

but if labour win, and ukip smash everyone else, they could end up stuck with nigel. so it can happen. 

Why has the UKIP thread been locked?

Because freedom of speech does not exist in the Left wing world

:lmao:  :lmao:

According to Tory and Labour Voters,Australians are Racist

'If you want to stop migrants crossing the Mediterranean, don't let asylum seekers set foot on land': Australian Prime Minister urges EU to adopt their tough policies... which have proved a success

Farage said there was a "responsibility on all of us in the free west to try and help some of those people in Syria fleeing in fear of their lives", challenging the government over its decision not to take any refugees from the war zone.

lol

Pmsl how they got fools voting for labour who are a pro war wanting to carry on the wars and will still fight the war on drugs

You got ukip wanting to end the wars and want to legalise cannabis stopping the drug war

Now any of you who continue to vote labour or tory got blood on your hands and do not ever try come with talk about stopping wars or acting like you hate the establishment when your voting for these people

The establishment have done a great job brainwashing people to make them hate the anti new world order party that is ukip

• Upvote 3

Now any of you who continue to vote labour or tory got blood on your hands and do not ever try come with talk about stopping wars or acting like you hate the establishment when your voting for these people

the man has a point

He has a point, but it's so one sided and fails to consider the position those voters find themselves in. You said it yourself, not everything's so black and white.

/

Sometimes I ask myself what I'm doing on here. Even the zorn archives have run dry...

• Upvote 2

the man has a point

He has a point, but it's so one sided and fails to consider the position those voters find themselves in. You said it yourself, not everything's so black and white.

/

Sometimes I ask myself what I'm doing on here. Even the zorn archives have run dry...

It seems pretty black and white to me

You either want a pro war party and carries on the war on drugs or a party who will end wars and stop the war on drugs

What is confusing about that

• Upvote 1

All the other fraff in between

Such as can they run a country, or will we be plunged into a recessiona again...

the man has a point

/

:lol:

the man has a point

/

It seems pretty black and white to me

You either want a pro war party and carries on the war on drugs or a party who will end wars and stop the war on drugs

What is confusing about that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma