Griminal Mental Meltdown

JOHN DOE

Tbh if he was hacked,surely the hacker would have more fun with his account that ranting about suicide?  Those words seemed a little too personal.

So I think he was crying for help, On the real, I hope his friends take him to the doctors asap. Seeing someone mentally meltdown is no fun at all.

he can live the simple life

go get that early morning tube with milas and dvorak 

go work that low paid job 

go swallow your pride

go abroad

go do that sh*t for your family the way MY people did it for theirs

I agree, BUT he is an uneducated, proud young black man who has seen the tip of the iceberg in terms of the success he COULD have.

Black man are too embarrassed to do "normal" work these days, not all, but most. I personally see this more of Jamaicans (of which I am one) than Africans, or even other prominent Caribbean islanders.

They have spent a lifetime up to the age of 21 being gassed by chicks, and being fooled (because our/urban culture is so dominant) that the world actually give a shit about them.

• Upvote 1

f*ck boy Syndrome

hes trying way too hard

As funny as these posts are, mental health in the black community is a serious issue. Particularly with our young men.

Think very carefully about the image and life that these men are sold on a daily basis through their limited outlets of the world. 

Griminal is probably just living up to the realisation that music isn't gonna pay him what he thinks he should earn. He sees people he was around from early making major paper and he isn't involved.  He probably doesn't have a proper education so he can't go and get a decent job.

It's f*cked for a lot of young black men, and tbh it makes me wonder HOW IT CAME TO BE SO. We don't help ourselves by wilfully living up to the stereotypes in some corners, but I also wonder why we are the only race afflicted (maybe Latinos in the US too) with the curse of defining ourselves by material wealth, to the point it eats us up inside. Sometimes I think that this was the bomb planted by the elites to destroy us, and yet we STILL buy into it.

bud is most probably playing a deeecent part too

f*ck boy Syndrome

hes trying way too hard

As funny as these posts are, mental health in the black community is a serious issue. Particularly with our young men.

Think very carefully about the image and life that these men are sold on a daily basis through their limited outlets of the world. 

Griminal is probably just living up to the realisation that music isn't gonna pay him what he thinks he should earn. He sees people he was around from early making major paper and he isn't involved.  He probably doesn't have a proper education so he can't go and get a decent job.

It's f*cked for a lot of young black men, and tbh it makes me wonder HOW IT CAME TO BE SO. We don't help ourselves by wilfully living up to the stereotypes in some corners, but I also wonder why we are the only race afflicted (maybe Latinos in the US too) with the curse of defining ourselves by material wealth, to the point it eats us up inside. Sometimes I think that this was the bomb planted by the elites to destroy us, and yet we STILL buy into it.

bud is most probably playing a deeecent part too

Absolutely.

he can live the simple life

go get that early morning tube with milas and dvorak

go work that low paid job

go swallow your pride

go abroad

go do that sh*t for your family the way MY people did it for theirs

This

There's far too many people these days who think that the world owes them a living because they have a good voice, or are good at writing raps. X Factor generation full of insecure young adults who define thwir worth by the clothes they wear

Same way you get guys on here mocking Asians who work in chicken shops or eastern euros who work construction cos they think those jobs (and the people who do them) are beneath them

• Upvote 1

its not just a black thing. its a modern contemporary issue.

di academics call it 'a modern crisis of masculinity'

In my experience travelling around London (which I do as part of my business) I find Black Caribbean and White working class boys to be the most afflicted. 

The educational statistics back this up.

It's not just a black thing, but I feel it affects black (Caribbean mostly, African to a lesser extent) boys more than it does any other group.

• Upvote 2

Of course its tough imagine you or you friends spending 250 on a jacket every few months and now your only job prospect is getting paid 250 a week and working harder then you have ever in your life

Must feel like being a slave

Thats where i dont agree with man becuase if you have nothing to begin with then its easy to appreciate anything you gwt after that

When you have everything without working and a young teen/adult and then you hit your 20s and realise you cant continue doing what your doing or you have bills all of a sudden its a shock to the system

Not gnna lie similar thing happened to me, dropped out of uni 10 years ago, hit the roads i was pulling in more money then my parents had seen there whole time they been in england and i was blowing it, but someone gave me some great advice and i went back and finished my education and put the money away

Not enough people think long term, 20 bags is a lot for 19 year old but is it for a 25 year old? Its defo nothing for a 30 year old

People need to think what there money is gnna be at 50 not next summer and swallow there pride in the short term for long term gains

• Upvote 4

Of course its tough imagine you or you friends spending 250 on a jacket every few months and now your only job prospect is getting paid 250 a week and working harder then you have ever in your life

Must feel like being a slave

Thats where i dont agree with afgoon becuase if you have nothing to begin with then its easy to appreciate anything you gwt after that

When you have everything without working and a young teen/adult and then you hit your 20s and realise you cant continue doing what your doing or you have bills all of a sudden its a shock to the system

Not gnna lie similar thing happened to me, dropped out of uni 10 years ago, hit the roads i was pulling in more money then my parents had seen there whole time they been in england and i was blowing it, but someone gave me some great advice and i went back and finished my education and put the money away

Not enough people think long term, 20 bags is a lot for 19 year old but is it for a 25 year old? Its defo nothing for a 30 year old

People need to think what there money is gnna be at 50 not next summer and swallow there pride in the short term for long term gains

Respect bro it's similar for me (less road shit involved) - dropped out and trying to figure my next move. It's £10 grand for my final year which is a mad prospect considering when I started studying it was £1100 a year.

What did you study, on an aside?

/

Black British mindset needs changing.

Anyone ever heard of 100 Black Men of London?

http://www.100bml.org/

The mentality certainly needs to change.

Its hard for this generation, especially when your able to see and lust over the things that we want via social media.

We see incredible women and lifestyles on social media and young black men specifically want it even though its false.

Once we are able to understand the real value of life there won't be a value on happiness. 

Black males have it the worst in terms of becoming functional, sane person in this society.

think about most homes are fatherless (70% i think) so black boys have no real male role model.

This is going to lead to all types of insecurities and rejection.

Not to mention the mother did not want or was not ready to have kids, another form of rejection for the child.

so their mum probably beats them because she's too stupid/stressed to know how to handle a young boy, no doubt that will lead to an aggressive nature.

the aggression, the physique and the nature is all to easy to attract girls (mainly white) that don't give a shit about anything going on inside.

Teachers don't give a shit unless you can run fast.

The only real empowerment comes from making money or music(vicarious projection) 

All in all, black boys grow up with a worldview that self worth can only come from what he has materialistically, because no one in his life has ever gave a shit otherwise.   

Why have you all assumed he's uneducated?

I vividly remember sitting adjacent to him during our GCSE English Language exam. About 10 minutes in, he put his pen down, leaned back and folded his arms until the exam was over. That was almost 8 years ago.

He might have gone to college since then, though.