Week 32 - 14/15 Premier League & FA Cup SF / CL & Europa QF

User

One thing that grinds me with the Rooneyism is that the last couple seasons it was that Rooney had to play in the hole.

He is a better 10 than Mata and Kagawa. He has the attributes to be a midfielder("vision, passing, ball control) and he has great technique.

Fast forward to this season and "Rooney isn't a midfielder, play him as a forward, how can you expect him to play in midfield and pass and position like one"

Ffs

Absolutely ANYTHING to get him in the team.

• Upvote 1

Wait a couple seasons and you will hear rooney should be the manager of united

One thing that grinds me with the Rooneyism is that the last couple seasons it was that Rooney had to play in the hole.

He is a better 10 than Mata and Kagawa. He has the attributes to be a midfielder("vision, passing, ball control) and he has great technique.

Fast forward to this season and "Rooney isn't a midfielder, play him as a forward, how can you expect him to play in midfield and pass and position like one"

Ffs

There is a difference to playing as a 10 and playing in midfield....

Rooney suffers from being too gifted. How many other strikers other are as versatile as he is?

• Downvote 5

Ffs

Rooney suffers from being too gifted.

Seinfeld-Leaving.gif

1371666119_King-Louie1-620x413.jpeg