John Stones

Mame Biram Diouf

Time will tell but a lot of the sh*t he's doing is so unnecessary. Should be working on his defending before anything else even if he is good on the ball.

I remember listening to Carricks interview with Graham Hunter

Said Redknapp always told Ferdinand to keep on playing out and trying stuff.

You can improve your positioning and decision making with experience, good coach and a solid partner

Can't improve the other side that easy imo

You can improve your positioning and decision making with experience, good coach and a solid partner

Can't improve the other side that easy imo

Both sides are innate tbh

Stones doesn't have both a la Baresi, Maldini, Nesta etc...

They came out the gate ready to defend.

He will need the Vidic type guy next to him his whole career, Jagielka is past his prime aswell.

Took pens, corners and free kicksand overlapped piernar and guys thought he was a top left back.

pmsl that was quality 

/

if only he could get onto any and all English players about positional awareness, but that aint gonna happen is it?

Poor mans Luiz.

Discus.

C/S

I get mad when guys that can't defend are doing Cruyff turns in front of my area in 5-a-side games and Stones is doing it in professional games with a £40m+ price tag on his head because of #PLhype and British player tax. Madness. 

/

Merson killed me when I watched that live. The MIB reference and "I got the sack at Walsall" :lmao: