Girls too black for DSTRKT / Fridge too black for Brixton

Ephren Taylor

I'm glad these girls have started something, or at lest tried to. It looks cringed from angles but how common is this and how many people just accept it.

start what?

clubs are private establishments. there is no entitlement to get in.

if they don't want you in then theyre permitted to stop you from entering

don't like it? start your own thing rather than whining and crying for acceptance from people who just don't want you there.

What kinda f*cking mentality is this? :/

A house one

lol @ house

house niggas are the ones begging and protesting to go to the same establishments as massa

im for ignoring those cunts and building my own ting

funny you posted that picture of Malcolm cos hed be agreeing with me - even after mecca.

I'm glad these girls have started something, or at lest tried to. It looks cringed from angles but how common is this and how many people just accept it.

start what?

don't like it? start your own thing rather than whining and crying for acceptance from people who just don't want you there.

A house one

lol @ house

house niggas are the ones begging and protesting to go to the same establishments as massa

funny you posted that picture of Malcolm cos hed be agreeing with me - even after mecca.

You can't subscribe to this mentality be actually live in this country.

You will be building your 'own ting' on the land of a society whose principles are aligned with institutions like DSTRKT, unless you force society to alter the principles.

A better option would be a create a less turbulent path for the future oppressee and then if you want cultural independence pursue it or go to your homeland (where you may find you experience same issues in different forms anyway).

start what?

A house one
lol @ house

house niggas are the ones begging and protesting to go to the same establishments as massa

You will be building your 'own ting' on the land of a society whose principles are aligned with institutions like DSTRKT, unless you force society to alter the principles.

A better option would be a create a less turbulent path for the future oppressee and then if you want cultural independence pursue it or go to your homeland (where you may find you experience same issues in different forms anyway).

of course you can build your own shit in the UK

see: every other minority group in this country apart from blacks

start what?

A house one
lol @ house

of course you can build your own sh*t in the UK

see: every other minority group in this country apart from blacks

He doesn't rate blacks.

Look how many Jews there are in the world and how much corporations they own on white land.

People underestimate the purchasing/consumer power of the black women. 

If she stopped spending in white areas the hit would be significant.

start what?

A house one
lol @ house

of course you can build your own shit in the UK

see: every other minority group in this country apart from blacks

I'm not saying you/we can't, because we can, do and should.

I'm saying that in doing so you will suffer your own discrimination if not for people like these girls. So your mentality is a pity.

It's happened to me and my friends outside aquum of all places. Told full capacity and then they let three white girls go in.

Lol I know some girls that used to work there and the owner Terry openly didn't like too many blacks in the club.

/

Every single week there would be fights and every single week it would be blacks. He said he had no choice

start what?

A house one
lol @ house

of course you can build your own sh*t in the UK

see: every other minority group in this country apart from blacks

He doesn't rate blacks.

Look how many Jews there are in the world and how much corporations they own on white land.

People underestimate the purchasing/consumer power of the black women.

If she stopped spending in white areas the hit would be significant.

!!!!!

Been trying to look at this objectively I think the women were deemed ugly and fat rather than the 'race' agenda.

Is there an issue for darker skin black women getting in these selfie party's?  

totally agree with this comment I saw online.

I also saw these snaps from last night in the club with black females IDK 

eee.png

eee.png

Been trying to look at this objectively I think the women were deemed ugly and fat rather than the 'race' agenda.

Is there an issue for darker skin black women getting in these selfie party's?  

totally agree with this comment I saw online.

I also saw these snaps from last night in the club with black females IDK 

eee.png

eee.png

Many wrongly assume that because there are some minority ethnic people inside partying, a club cannot be racist.

It is a reasonable theory on the surface, and I suppose it is easier to believe than to admit that a city which boasts so much diversity – in London alone we speak more than 300 different languages – could be rife with issues that mirror life before the civil rights movement.

Let me assure you that tokenism is a thing. Unfortunately for me, the club had filled their black quota that night. Club managers have no problem letting black people in, but only if the ratio is right. Had I spent less time trying to take the perfect selfie, maybe it would have been someone else standing outside.

Source: 

Black people shouldn’t have to pretend to be white to have a good night out by Frances Acquaah http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/30/black-dstrkt-london-women-clubs

lol fuck these girls.

They want to change the perception of others through public outrage, but am sorry people are going to think what they want to think you cant change their mindsets.

Their last words should have be fuck this club and an endorsement for a black owned club.

Black women love white areas too much its their validation of relevance in society. Fucking sad.

This is what I do not understand the 'black' people going to these clubs must be aware of this quota system?

My raving hey day was 2000-04 I knew what west end clubs had these quota systems or full stop didnt give black guys entry (Storm, Few down Victoria)

Me and my boys never stepped in those clubs we would go to the clubs in the west end where you didnt get this foolishness where we were accepted (Gas, Sound, Capital Club)

Do these blacks attending this district place have issues themselves about being around to many black people? Because they must be aware of what is going on already this can not be some sort of surprise?