Girls too black for DSTRKT / Fridge too black for Brixton

Ephren Taylor

Private establishment or no private establishment they are not exempt from the equality act, and it's perfectly fine for people to not like it without starting their own thing.

race relations act ad equality act does not apply to clubs/bars

Ok smarty pants

Statement from Westminster council you know the guys that give dstrkt their license via itv.com

"The local council said it was concerned to hear allegations of racist behaviour at clubs within Westminster.

We have been advised that this could be dealt with by making a complaint under the Equality Act to the Equality and Human Rights Commission.

Alternatively, if there are allegations of criminal conduct these should be referred to the police.

The police would then be able to investigate and if appropriate initiate a review of the premises license, which we would take very seriously.

– WESTMINSTER CITY COUNCIL"

Marcus why are you trolling the Facebook post?!

They've just banned me from commenting and deleted all of my very reasonable, non-inflammatory posts. I did threaten them with anonymous.

Doesn't matter anyway, a lady from a newspaper is calling me at 3PM today to follow up on some of my comments on a different site, i'll say my piece

Marcus why are you trolling the Facebook post?!

They've just banned me from commenting and deleted all of my very reasonable, non-inflammatory posts. I did threaten them with anonymous.

Doesn't matter anyway, a lady from a newspaper is calling me at 3PM today to follow up on some of my comments on a different site, i'll say my piece

:/  Trolling

I have looked at the situation objectively

What I said on there is the same views I have said on here 

eee.png

• Upvote 1