Wayne Rooney - Enough is Enough

Mame Biram Diouf

Scholes -

"The hardest thing to coach is scoring goals and creativity.

"I was at the derby on Sunday and Rooney's movement was brilliant but when he's playing in that team there's no one prepared to pass to him. I think after 20 minutes you'd be tearing you hair out.

"I played with some brilliant centre forwards and I don't think they could play in this team - the likes of Ruud van Nistelrooy, Andy Cole, Dwight Yorke, Teddy Sheringham.

"You don't get crosses into the box or midfielders looking for runs."

Former United team-mate Nicky Butt also backed Rooney, adding: "Wayne has carried the team for a long time and is probably our talisman, our main player.

"When you're the superstar of the team and you're the captain you've got to carry that on your shoulders. He does that without any complaints."

:lmao:

Everytime rooney plays i want united to lose with him beigg to blame even to those who are blind

Absolute joke tbh

http://gfycat.com/SpryIncompleteDeermouse

Koeman = every united fan after seeing that gif

Rio, wilkins and hargreeves sticking up for him like mad cosigning scholes on fletch and sav

But rio sounds like he doesnt believe what he saying

Someone is gnna break ranks soon

The Rooney/Martial dilemma

Rooney, who had another good chance to score in the first half, played as the lead striker, with Anthony Martial again deployed on the left wing.

"As a manager I have to see what is the best balance in the team," added Van Gaal of the way he set up his attack. "So I have to decide also every week depending on the game plan and qualities of the opponent.

"We have played with him (Martial) in the striker's position, but that was not the first time for him (on the left). In Monaco he played more or less always on the left wing.

"You can never tell as a coach that it was the right balance when you are not having the control of the game and I want to always control the game."

Listen to this p*ssy #irontulip

"Why is Martial not playing down the middle?" Cascarino said. "Rooney is so good at the 10 role - he loves to spread the play.

He said: "I know Louis van Gaal likes this system but I don't think Wayne Rooney can continue to play through the middle.

"The guy has been world class but I just don't think he's got the pace he had when he was a young boy in terms of going in behind and turning defenders.

"Martial should be playing there, Rooney should be off him. I don't think Martial looks as if he's enjoying himself on the left-hand side and it's not as if they're scoring the goals.

"There's a severe lack of creativity. They need to come up with something different because it's not working. I can't see them being a [title] challenger if they don't get that right."

So we lack creativity but Rooney should go #10

Right