President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

8 hours ago, Agony said:

Wait, how is TI trying to get on his high horse lecturing Kanye?

The same TI who collaborated with Kanye recently? AFTER Kanye was wearing the MAGA hat and supporting Trump?

The same TI that’s been making Trap Music for over a decade, which has been detrimental to the black community?

The same felon that snitched to get off his illegal gun possession charges?

TI needs to have several seats. Can’t stand these hypocritical ex-cons who try to act holier than thou, acting like they’re so enlightened. Kanye is clearly mentally unstable. Rather than reaching out to him, he chastises him like he’s Bill Cosby (pre-quaaludes) for props.

If Kanye sold his soul, TI sold his years ago.

GTFO.

• Like 1

Has he actually the answered the question of whether Trump cares about black people yet?. 

He's terrible at articulating himself properly because in my opinion, he is either ; playing a game or having some sort of prolonged psychological episode. 

A part of me thinks he definitely see's what Trump is but thinks getting in bed it the devil can achieve some goals for the communities he's trying to help. 

Another part thinks he's an attention seeking narsisist who is not well. 

Then the final part is he has music to sell. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Kompressor said:

Has he actually the answered the question of whether Trump cares about black people yet?. 

He's terrible at articulating himself properly because in my opinion, he is either ; playing a game or having some sort of prolonged psychological episode. 

A part of me thinks he definitely see's what Trump is but thinks getting in bed it the devil can achieve some goals for the communities he's trying to help. 

Does he actually ever answer anyone's question when they challenge on anything? Or just deflect saying something about upsetting his energy or trying to silence\ disrupt his 'free thinking'.

3 hours ago, Kompressor said:

question of whether Trump cares about black people yet?. 

This question and seeking of care has gotta stop. Too many black folks want that hug and acceptance from racists. 

Not everyone has to be friend or accept you. Stand in your own power.. Hold your own nuts and build your own. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Vtec said:

This question and seeking of care has gotta stop. Too many black folks want that hug and acceptance from racists. 

Not everyone has to be friend or accept you. Stand in your own power.. Hold your own nuts and build your own. 

Fam!!

It's mad!

8 hours ago, Kompressor said:

this is the reason he has such high support among evangelical christians

the end of times prophecy says the anti christ will gain power and recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and build a temple which will lead to the great tribulation and 7 year war or something at which point Jesus will return and kill all the jews and save the christians

or some shit close to that, there was an American Dad episode about the rapture and 7 year war

19 hours ago, Vtec said:

The question doesn't seek to confirm care or acceptance. 

It's a build up question. 

Q. Does trump care about black people, A. No I don't think he does tbh.               Q. Well how can you support him then A. Well... Some waffle,                             Q.  Okay let's move on. Does trump care about anybody in society really. If not how can you lend him your support as president of the United States?

Is how I picture a questioning about this going. 

Not sure why you think people asking that Is about seeking acceptance or care. It's just proving a point. 

On 10/12/2018 at 8:17 AM, TheOneGameBaller said:

The same TI who collaborated with Kanye recently? AFTER Kanye was wearing the MAGA hat and supporting Trump?

The same TI that’s been making Trap Music for over a decade, which has been detrimental to the black community?

TI needs to have several seats. Can’t stand these hypocritical ex-cons who try to act holier than thou, acting like they’re so enlightened. Kanye is clearly mentally unstable. Rather than reaching out to him, he chastises him like he’s Bill Cosby (pre-quaaludes) for props.

GTFO.

TI done and still does alot for his community, 

On 10/12/2018 at 8:17 AM, TheOneGameBaller said:

GTFO.

Feel free to point us in the direction of any legitimate information that corroborates anything you’re saying with regard to T.I. being a snitch

Been how many years since he got caught with those waps (I might add this was following the murder of his best friend and tour manager while T.I. was on the road with him) and no evidence has emerged

/

How is him being an ex con relevant In terms of anything that’s being said

Malcolm ex was a drug dealer and a pimp

Should he have had several seats as well?

Nonsense

On 10/13/2018 at 3:51 PM, SLEAZE BALL said:

Feel free to point us in the direction of any legitimate information that corroborates anything you’re saying with regard to T.I. being a snitch

Been how many years since he got caught with those waps (I might add this was following the murder of his best friend and tour manager while T.I. was on the road with him) and no evidence has emerged

/

How is him being an ex con relevant In terms of anything that’s being said

Malcolm ex was a drug dealer and a pimp

Should he have had several seats as well?

Nonsense

Comparing TI to Malcolm X? The level of intellect on here is shocking at times.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Comparing TI to Malcolm X? The level of intellect on here is shocking at times.

Think the comparison was based on their past. Both gentlemen do not have the cleanest of records.

Think the point was that men from bottom can become changed men and become heroes within the community 

4 hours ago, Seydou said:

Think the comparison was based on their past. Both gentlemen do not have the cleanest of records.

Think the point was that men from bottom can become changed men and become heroes within the community 

TI still peddles his negative music, still collaborated with Kanye. Malcolm X turned his life completely around. A huge difference between two and a false equivalence to even put the two in the same sentence.

I even stated his past wasn’t the sole reason he’s a hypocrite but the black  Mr Ed conveniently left that out.

• Upvote 1