Flat Earth - True Or False?

Incumbent

40 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

wy y

ry qryry

ery ery er

y

:rofl:

gal brings up irrelevant shit into the debate, accuses me of having a belief etc

then when i point out how wrong she was and everyone can read it and see for themselves, she's now telling man to fuck off & my mum is this for this INSTEAD saying sorry for being wrong in the first place?

just wow

You're a stupid man

I made a statement sayin u dont understand anything ur tryin to get all of us to be interested in. An other people quite clearly agree an these other people are men because thats the majority of the forum. An you say im a typical gal? U tell me how that statement is relevant.

i then tell u to fuck off an u bring my mum into it

Do you kno what relevant means u butt hurt waste of space. Yes space.

Me an logic live side by side. She asked me why u dash her way

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 3/29/2017 at 4:25 AM, local said:

Take your 2 favourite pics that you're talkin about and show us roughly where you'd expect the satellites to be plz

Have you ever sat on the beach in beefa or Cyprus or Benidorm with your mum

Everyones had a few San Miguel's and the sun going down and it's really special for all involved

Magical

When you and 1000 others take a pic of the sun set, how many of them include one of your fellow wizards

now consider this idea on a much larger scale

then remember to use condoms

why was this comment invisible

Still coming with this fraff? Such a stupid theory that belongs in the dark ages.

There is no basis, there is no good evidence. People have flown on in certain aircraft and have seen the curvature. You can see satellites and space stations with a telescope. You can see stars and other planets. I have seen Venus through a telescope. 

You are stupid. At least with my ancient astronaut belief, it makes sense! Yours doesn't. So fuck you, fuck flat earth, fuck shaquill who is a big fat lazy p*ssy, fuck anyone who thinks like you and fuck anyone who believes in this shit.

Thank you, fuck you, BYE!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, VENOM said:

the same people who want evidence of God..believe that there "maybe" something else out there..based on what exactly?

a religious person is a fantasist based on believing what they haven't seen, but it ok to believe in star tales of Keplar 90 fucking e

wackos

2 hours ago, Vtec said:

Anything coming from the space/gov/media agencies should be treated with suspicion.

Nasa is a creation of the Roman Vatican Church/CIA, US Gov and recruited Nazi soilders (Operation Paperclip 1945)

Operation Backfire 1945 - during and after the Second World War, which was performed mainly by British staff. It was part of the Allies' scramble to acquire German technology. With the consent of U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower

Operation Overcast 1945 - to assist in shortening the Japanese war and to aid postwar military research - Few months later Nukes dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

CIA created 1947

Operation Mockingbird 1949 - a secret campaign by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to influence media. Begun in the 1950s, it was initially organized by Cord Meyer and Allen W. Dulles, and was later led by Frank Wisner after Dulles became the head of the CIA. attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes. It funded student and cultural organizations and magazines as front organizations.

NASA officially founded 1958 by U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower. (once the german tech had been refined)

If you think these ever stopped... (just renamed/coded into newer programs)

• Downvote 1

On 22 March 2017 at 1:01 PM, Incumbent said:

The word NASA is a derivative from these words used in the Bible.
In its original Hebrew it is נָשָׂא (naw-shaw').

Transliteration: “Nasah” or “Nasa” (positive)
Definition: - to lift, carry, take.

This quote looked like you were aware of NASA 

Either you didn't or...Google woke?

So wait, Americans created NASA which is a Hebrew word

Is that confirming the Jews run US?

7 hours ago, DRC said:

^ you mean all ACROSS the globe :ph34r:

(I don't know how this made 9 pages..)

neigh

you got the gist that i was taking the piss but not quite there

a globe by definition is spherical

arm yourselves people

the internet has allowed the divs to join forces and placebo themselves into a div economies of scale

you gotta rate 4chan for starting this nonsense, you gotta rate these youtube stars for exploiting the sponges but we can't let them procreate

incubent might one day become assistant manager at a poundland or god forbid, a superdrug

by then it will be too late

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...