Vegan Gang

Anderson

On 22/09/2017 at 5:57 PM, VENOM said:

i despise the vegan fad....but are you really comparing your intellect to that of a lion?

what other decisions in life do you take on account of how a lion or a seal or a kangaroo would also respond? do tell

When it comes to eating food yes I am comparing the two.

I find the whole shaming of meat eaters because we are so much more "immoral" than vegans a joke.

Especially considering animals would not pet to eat a vegan.

• 2 months later...

Was gonna bump this next week but you've done it anyway cos next week ill be 4 months deep. Nuts.

A year ago I wouldve laughed at the suggestion of doing it for a week. Just feels normal now.

Theres so much food I eat now that I didnt even know I liked so much. Theres loads of stuff I havent even got round to making yet (i.e. the recipes you posted early - tarka daal etc.). Gonna order some wheat gluten from amazon to make seitan, and found a shop that sells tempeh - neither of which I've even tried yet, but are meant to be close to meat.

Only recently found quorn do vegan frozen 'hot and spicy' burgers which are like chicken burgers and 'fishless fingers' too. Been waxing off a couple fish finger sandwiches like I'm 12 years old.

I'm probably gonna eat 'normal' on xmas day. Not sure I can turn away from all that food I worshipped my whole life. But my thinking is what harm can one day a year eating meat do to my body? My shits might answer that the next day but we will see.

I'll start posting some pics of what I cook soon. Not to try and bore anyone, just cos I always get asked 'what do you even eat'...and I'm still eating very nice food everyday, but my descriptive skills arent always the best so a picture is easier.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Anderson said:

Was gonna bump this next week but you've done it anyway cos next week ill be 4 months deep. Nuts.

A year ago I wouldve laughed at the suggestion of doing it for a week. Just feels normal now.

Theres so much food I eat now that I didnt even know I liked so much. Theres loads of stuff I havent even got round to making yet (i.e. the recipes you posted early - tarka daal etc.). Gonna order some wheat gluten from amazon to make seitan, and found a shop that sells tempeh - neither of which I've even tried yet, but are meant to be close to meat.

Only recently found quorn do vegan frozen 'hot and spicy' burgers which are like chicken burgers and 'fishless fingers' too. Been waxing off a couple fish finger sandwiches like I'm 12 years old.

I'm probably gonna eat 'normal' on xmas day. Not sure I can turn away from all that food I worshipped my whole life. But my thinking is what harm can one day a year eating meat do to my body? My shits might answer that the next day but we will see.

I'll start posting some pics of what I cook soon. Not to try and bore anyone, just cos I always get asked 'what do you even eat'...and I'm still eating very nice food everyday, but my descriptive skills arent always the best so a picture is easier.

How do you feel in general compared to before?

• 4 months later...

Gonna see if i can get to the end of the month on this pescitarian diet, one week down :Y:

Had a boom BBQ jackfruit wrap today,

17 minutes ago, FA23 said:

Gonna see if i can get to the end of the month on this pescitarian diet, one week down :Y:

Had a boom BBQ jackfruit wrap today,

Had jack fruit for the first time couple months ago

I cant take it, taste like banana and pineapple

Does it have any protein tho?

4 minutes ago, ag. said:

In Africa you get it fresh off the tree. The tastiest fruit out

Yh mate same in Jamaica 

Thats where i had it and it was disgusting. No my cuppa tea

/

candy-kittens.jpg?w=620&h=474&crop=1

These are sooooo delicious. Nicest sweets out hands down

42 minutes ago, ag. said:

Putting bbq on jackfruit. Wtaf. Is that white people shit or what? Thats like putting ketchup on apples  

Its used like a kinda slow cooked meat, works like pulled pork and just absorbs flavour

/

Didn’t get any of the pineapple or bannana flavour at all, was just juicy

40 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Yh mate same in Jamaica 

Thats where i had it and it was disgusting. No my cuppa tea

/

candy-kittens.jpg?w=620&h=474&crop=1

These are sooooo delicious. Nicest sweets out hands down

Jus clocked these are mcvities from made in Chelseas sweets

Even tho hes rich and had everything im happy he finally got a product out. Remember this business idea (the name at least - originally it was a sweet shop with sexy women in it)  from the earlier series an him getting told off for wasting money