Pick two to defend you. The rest is coming to kill you

dayomesaydayo

On 27/01/2018 at 7:54 AM, Fresh said:

10000 rats slows down all the beasts while your guy alternates fire between crocs and eagles.

Jump in the water...

The lions, bulls, wolves, bears and gorillas may follow but the rats are still peak and being in water will rid them of their strategy and buy time for guy to pick them all off.

What water?

• Like 1

3 Bears and 7 Bulls. Anything else is stupid. What on that list is going to stop the Bears and Bulls really? The rats would be a good shout but only if they're like mentally controlled and working as a group. Then they'd be unstoppable. But I guess if they're coming to kill you specifically then they already have some mental augmentation and this arguement is pointless.

The rats as a group. And the one human on his own. He might have a gun in the picture but its still a breh. Could have a Browning Light machinegun next to him or in the whip get me.

I'd say team Bears and Bull practically, circumstancially 10000 rats and one breh.

Apparently a few eagles could lift a person into the sky. Get 5 to airlift me to safety somewhere. Another few to take out the gunman. (Gonna lose some troops but thats how it goes) 

Rest of the eagles rotate to make sure im airborne for a while.  While the rats do a madness on everthing else. 

Sole survivor